• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Lol stingers you got pranked? XD

So, I might get PM. But I wanna know, can I keep my awesome pink name and have premie privileges?

EDIT: Lol JCaes Gj changing the t's to +'s

lord karn

Smash Master
Quoque et tu, Brute, mi filii?

Isn't that how it actually went or something like that? I know a decent bit of Latin, myself.

Once in high school I had to do a report on someone from history whom I respect, and Julius was the only person I could think of to do it on. @_@ Seems we have much in common, Jcaes.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Actually he said it in Greek, not Latin XD

You can thank Shakespeare for the massive misunderstanding.

buenob

Smash Lord
i'm about to head to a tournament in hamilton which hopefully will have holy, ally, and m2k (if they don't flop lol) wish me luck! (and of course holy too

F8cking Shakespeare....

Guys, I feel... weird. There aren't any mods looking over us. I haven't gotten infracted in like 3 weeks. @_________@

So, too lighten up the mood, here's these gifs:

GUYS GUYS GUYS
I just discovered a really cool sliding thingy that works for ROB.

I call it: Lesser Dashdancing

What you basically do is RUN, not DASH, and keep turning around. If you do it right, you can keep moving forward indefinitely while in your turning animation.

Also, you can use it for a mindgame-y approach.

*Assuming you are facing to the right* Run, turn left, IMMEDIETLY(sp?) turn right again, release control stick. The effect should be you turning back then forward, then sliding a reasonable distance while in your standing animation, so you can do any attack.

I don't see this getting big AT ALL, just wnated to share. Message me if you want a replay.

I hate having joined SWF in '09. Everything's been discovered. >__________________________________________________________________________________>

T0MMY

Smash Master
i didn't play gay at all against him
I don't think I've ever seen you not try to play gay ;^D
I just know how to shut down gay play.

But why did you only upload the rounds you won? Where are the other 6 rounds? I think I three stocked you twice in finals.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
No Chibo. (Although I'd gladly love it)

jk, but how do you guys feel about the gifs I added to the guide? Were they necessary? (There's more I'd be making in a few days)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we dont need a mod lol

if we get a mod, it should be sudai again really. the only thing we need a mod for is to desticky some of those threads.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
how do you guys feel about the gifs I added to the guide? Were they necessary? (There's more I'd be making in a few days)
I like them, but I think the glide tossing one is really long and it might be better to have each direction in its own separate video (include "slow" gyro toss"? [Another technique no player ever uses =P]) rather than have to watch one at like 1/4th speed to get through the entire thing just to see one part again.

Yay run-on sentences.

Sudai

Stuff here
Don't request to be a mod. That's the fastest way to not become one. I promise. the best way is to just be a good poster and good contributor. Then if they're looking for new mods (which they're not right now), they'll find you.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
hahaha nice...LOL nice change JCz!

BTW JJ:

I wanted to sincerely thank you [pretty positive it was you] for introducing me to that amazingly dumb-awesome-catchy Lollipop song. I've watched it a. lot.

After watching it so many times, I was curious about what their other songs would be like, especially with such a large group. Turns out that Lollipop song was a collaboration between a girl group and a guy group. So the only vids I saw in related vids were of the guy group, Big Bang.

Lemme tell ya something.

I love me some Big Bang, now.

Thank you.

Probably my guiltiest pleasure in a lonnnng time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCbEdtNbJ0

jjvirus

Smash Champion
hahaha nice...LOL nice change JCz!

BTW JJ:

I wanted to sincerely thank you [pretty positive it was you] for introducing me to that amazingly dumb-awesome-catchy Lollipop song. I've watched it a. lot.

After watching it so many times, I was curious about what their other songs would be like, especially with such a large group. Turns out that Lollipop song was a collaboration between a girl group and a guy group. So the only vids I saw in related vids were of the guy group, Big Bang.

Lemme tell ya something.

I love me some Big Bang, now.

Thank you.

Probably my guiltiest pleasure in a lonnnng time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCbEdtNbJ0
No prob Toasty. <3 Big Bang and 2NE1 are awesooooooome :D I'm listening to one of 2NE1's songs right now XD

Some other songs you should listen to by the two of them:
Fire by 2NE1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD-pmQohugI
Number 1 by Big Bang http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUa2o0CJMDw

Gotta love your Korean pop groups :)

Btw <3333 Bom (2:34 in Fire) and Dara (Crazy hair)

Jumpman added gifs?
*goes check guide*

EDIT: Why did OS call JJ a noob?
And that's a perfect title, JJ. ;D

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
oh SNAP I didn't notice you dropped the 007 !
Yeah finally. I dunno why I added it on when I signed up for smashboards. I was young and stupid.

Now I just gotta figure out which title to stick with when my 3 months of premie is up. I like the one I have now but I still think Smash Rebel has a really nice ring to it.

Top Bottom