• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sudai

Stuff here
I have a bad *** little area set up. Still working on it cause the server's only been up like, a week, but there's tons of ravine/mineshaft/caves to explore, a 700m cart track underground to a fairly safe place 100m from the nearest nether portal, ~1400 blocks from from spawn so we're pretty safe from random pvp. And right now I'm working on a mob grinder using 3 cave spider spawners. Got a good as **** spot. lol

You should hit me up on AIM or something when you're gonna get on again and I'll let you know where it's at and what not

Heartstring

Smash Legend
everyone, it snowed in england yesterday, i have spent al of my spare time since then making this, what do you think?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
That SnowROB is...

*glasses*

pretty cool.

yeaaaaaaaaaaah

I have a bad *** little area set up. Still working on it cause the server's only been up like, a week, but there's tons of ravine/mineshaft/caves to explore, a 700m cart track underground to a fairly safe place 100m from the nearest nether portal, ~1400 blocks from from spawn so we're pretty safe from random pvp. And right now I'm working on a mob grinder using 3 cave spider spawners. Got a good as **** spot. lol

You should hit me up on AIM or something when you're gonna get on again and I'll let you know where it's at and what not
That is too legit. XD

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207

sounds good

everyone, it snowed in england yesterday, i have spent al of my spare time since then making this, what do you think?
looks **** xD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I had no idea there was a trailer for the American release of Xenoblades already, but there is, and it seems to confirm that they aren't redoing the voice acting, yay!!!

I found out because they just launched the official website. HYYYYYYYYYYYPE! Nice info on there too.

Edit: If you check out the website, DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO "THE ABYSS." ****ing spoilers out the ***. I can't believe they would put that on there.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I need to do my lets plays at somepoint, always too lazy when i get back from work >.>.

Cooking shifts are too tiring, but serving is stressful so i'd rather be doing labor than get yelled at by customers xD.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, i hate working in the restaurant. Because i have to change my usual deep voice into something quite high pitched and poncey...i dont like it. but tips :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
OK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6udIo5SmwWA

(It's an old account but it is mine, as you can tell by the other videos uploaded under that name)

I almost have 100 followers on twitch.tv. Help a ROBro out? http://www.twitch.tv/jcaesar

We mostly stream Project M but we also sometimes stream Tales of Symphonia and classic games (especially shmups and the Contra series). If you wanna see something funny, watch the beginning of the recording of last night's stream, where I was practicing my Contra speedrun and kept ****ing up on the first level and got super frustrated (though I did eventually get a half-decent run out of it).

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
speaking of project M, what is going on with Project M? My friend and I have been plying the demo for like a year now, were getting kinda tired of 10 characters...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
14!

And the next demo (with a lot more characters) is coming out within the next couple of months for sure.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
So I ****ed up my arm today =< but a special dude came in today to ascess our store which ended up being an awesome score :0. I also got given a badge and I did super well apparently :3. I also cut my finger too haha. Fffff

:phone:

Top Bottom