• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So much harder than the last one! I kinda failed miserably with like every character once I got to 8-1.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Watched the saddest anime movie ever yesterday. Not surprised by the fact it was Studio Ghibli.

It's called Grave of the Fireflies. It's a 1988 movie about Japan in the last few months of World War II, and follows the story of this 14 year old boy and his 4 year old sister.
The original author of the story apparently based it off of his own experience. The wiki page said he mentioned in an interview that he wrote it to "make amends" with his sister, who died of malnutrition because he couldn't get her enough food.

You should all go watch it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ahh, i heard great things about it. But i dont think i could watch it right now. Not after seeing my friend get buried today :(

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Coolest gf of the year award goes to....
my gf! lol
srsly tho she amazes me, check this out
it's beepgasmic

VVVVVVVVVVV

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i've been too busy replaying all of the phoenix wright games. I'm on apollo justice now, then I get to play the miles edgeworth game for the first time...

then Im playing 999...then...maybe ff9 lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
i've been too busy replaying all of the phoenix wright games. I'm on apollo justice now, then I get to play the miles edgeworth game for the first time...

then Im playing 999...then...maybe ff9 lol
Miles Edgeworth is pretty fun. Hell, the entire series is amazing. I started replaying them not too long ago, but I couldn't find my Trials and Tribulations. :(

The only FFs I enjoyed are IV and VI. VII was very meh to me. I haven't played all of them, but those two are my favorites anyway.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Ff 10 <3
i can play 10 over and over
I still Havent finished ff9 and i seriously need to.

Worst Ffs i would say would be Ff 8 and 13.

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I can't really stand any of the 3D ones, but I haven't tried 9 to be fair. My favorite FFs in order: 5, 6, 4.

DQ series >>> FF series though. No FF story even comes close to DQ5's story, and no FF gameplay mechanics even come close to DQ9's.

*shots fired*

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Haven't played either. I've also never played a metroid game and never owned a mario game outside of kart. First pokemon game in 2006. Twilight princess first zelda game (never played OOT). Never played any yoshi games. Never played any wario games. Never played any kirby games. Never played any starfox games. Only played 1 fire emblem game (shadow dragon).

*swiss cheesed*
Wow, i never quite realised how shallow my gaming life has been, despite the fact i love it :B

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Pretty sure my gaming life's been the most shallow. All of the above is true for me that G~P said except I don't own Mario Kart but instead some prepackaged Super Mario games that came with something, first Poke game in 2001ish or so I think, Zelda Four Swords was my first Zelda game- but only cause it was free on the 3DS, and I've never played a Fire Emblem game.

:p

Edit: So basically, my entire gaming life has been Pokemon, Spyro, Smash, and random lesser known games here and there.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
GP, you need to play Yoshi's Island for the SNES (or there's a GBA port if you don't have a SNES).
Easily the best Yoshi game.

Also Star Fox... Only play 64. Or the 3DS remake. Even though Assault is my favorite Star Fox game, yeah it was kinda bad. I really only like now it for the second mission where I get to run around and crush robot bugs in a Landmaster for 10 minutes straight.
The Multiplayer was really good though, IMO. Much better than 64's Arwing-only multiplayer.

Top Bottom