• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
So...just tried playing type wild on the keyboard...

I have a very very old computer controller with a dpad and things, time to find it!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
what about that airhop/midblock OS? is it easy to pull off?
Didn't even play it enough to know. All I caught was that Quickstepping is amazing and adds an ability to break what should be guaranteed combos (which is always good), and that the Critical Edge system is kinda stupid. If I wanted to play with supers I'd play Marvel.

(aka Ivy's are not the best in the game.)

Ezio's Edge moves are straight and Viola's are downright scary if they get pulled off. That ***** is scary period if you learn her.

Nightmare is OP fast now. Holy shizz.

Voldo seems to have a better mixup game and Xianghau2 is as stupid safe as the original.

Also, I have a feeling Patroklos is gonna be high-mid-tier. Seems to have some really good combo potential.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You know who popped in on my livestream tonight? Mankosuki! Who remembers that guy? I haven't heard from him in years.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Mmmmm I seez, I had an old account back in April 08 but I never posted, only lurked.
Was too shy.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Too bad I cant meet any of my robo buddies anytime soon... lawl.

Unless there was some super tournament in australia that everyone flew to, but that wouldnt happen 100% =P

Although if the aussies decide to group it up to america again for a tournament and I'm not broke with moneys, then you may see me in the future :3.

One day..

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'd pitch in to get you to America. Let's start a Leisha fund!

Hmm there aren't any nationals coming up though.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I know Whobo is just Brawl, SKTAR might have Japanese ruleset side event because EC has been doing that lately. The last Brainshock had Melee and a friendly P:M setup thanks to the toaster twins, but that was just a regional, dunno what the plan is as a national.

:phone:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Very interesting. I've seen did you know "facts" busted before, but it gets me every time. It shows just how easily facts can be put out there as truth and they're actually the biggest lies ever. XD

Top Bottom