• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Bees!

Smash Ace
cool. I wish it was Friday night here. Tomorrow(err...today) I am going to go house and apartment hunting with my soon to be roommate. Before I go to work from 3-11:30 p.m. Then Saturday we are house and apartment shopping again.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Ah that sounds alright =).

At the end of the year I'm moving in with my boyfriend in sydney. Thank god I finally got work though, having no money for an entire month really blows ._. and loosing work sucks too xD

Bees!

Smash Ace
I know what you mean. I worked at Home Depot and it was a 90 day job then after that it was hard but I found a full-time job at a call center in a town 45 minutes or so south from where I am living right now. And I got a buddy who works there too. Me, him and another coworker are supposed to be moving in by November sharing a place.

Bees!

Smash Ace
ah thanks ^_^ and good luck to your orientation day as well. I was just informed that I have to get up and take my sister to school tomorrow so good night.

Also thanks again for the train avi!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
**** you all, the fun happens when europe is in bed TT_TT
so i saw the mk social got closed, good work XP
also can one get a link to this new xat chat?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Your user title belies your true feelings.

Argh Cave Story is so hard, my god. I can beat the original Contra without the 30 lives code, but this **** is insane. Luckily I'm a masochist...

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
So uhh. Whos next? I think DDD boards would be fun. ;3
****ing **** man. You people can't ****ing wait more than 6 minutes for a new god**** post in your own ****ing thread so you need to go get another ****ing social locked? What the **** is wrong with you people. There's so much more **** to do than just posting online. Go outside. Plant a tree. Volunteer at a homeless shelter. Call your grandparents. Hang out with friends. Smoke some dope. ****ing do anything god ****it! You people voted for Hubert Humphrey! And you killed Jesus!
Told you the dedede boards would be a good place to go to next.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
^^Have you beaten Ninja Gaiden III
Why are you in my social thread?

No, I've never played a Ninja Gaiden game, but that's not relevant to this conversation. I just picked one example of a generally-accepted difficult game in a loosely similar style as Cave Story to show that Cave Story is really friggin hard.

I'm playing super mario rpg =)

It never got a Pal release, so its my first playthrough.

ITS SOO ADDICTIVE >=O
Yeah it's really good.

Needs more

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master

ITS SOO ADDICTIVE >=O
It is rather addicting. DJ Nintendo knows more about that game than just about any other person I've ever met. He has the timing for Mario's just-frame super jump thing down perfectly, and kept it up at a smashfest for like an hour. It was dumb.

Sudai

Stuff here
SMRPG = first RPG I played and the best RPG of all time. Leisha's gonna have fun. I'm kind of jealous. Wish I could play it for the first time all over again.. :[

Zwarm

Smash Hero

ITS SOO ADDICTIVE >=O

Anyways

Bedtime~

Best. Game. Ever. It's by far my favorite game of all time. I've beaten it probably like, 30-40 times in my life, and it's still fun to me. I agree with Sudai, I wish it could be my first runthrough again. That would be amazing.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207

ITS SOO ADDICTIVE >=O
Everytime I play it I get the music stuck in my head and hum it all the time xD

This game is magical to me, and the only rpg I have played through more than once.

Toad: Hey, you better watch out! He knows about timed hits!

Goomba: Fuuuuuuuuuu that!

Toad: He's going to punch your [beepin] lights out!

<3

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'd almost send you guys my SNES copy and system just so you can experience the magic xD
it's a must play.

I'm starting to think that I won't introduce some of the latest consoles to my kid(s) (whenever I have them).
But I also don't want to take away their options...
It's just games like Mario RPG and thoseother classic titles that had our spirits to its peak as a child is what I want my chibi beepo/a to play...and moreso, to experience. Children deserve it. Not the beeped up world we're left with today >_>

<fantasy3

Top Bottom