• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Losers! Doing that without me D:

!!!!!!!

good s**t tho xD! <3

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
ugh! i need to go to beds tho! and olimars troll here a bunch, they might see it comin xD

thanks leish =3

Gates

Banned via Warnings
****ing **** man. You people can't ****ing wait more than 6 minutes for a new god**** post in your own ****ing thread so you need to go get another ****ing social locked? What the **** is wrong with you people. There's so much more **** to do than just posting online. Go outside. Plant a tree. Volunteer at a homeless shelter. Call your grandparents. Hang out with friends. Smoke some dope. ****ing do anything god ****it! You people voted for Hubert Humphrey! And you killed Jesus!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Awww, everyone will be in bed now D:

Got nothing to do at night time, guess ill go watch some movies or play something. I like cooking cupcakes, but if i make those, ill eat em all and get super fat xD

Top Bottom