• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
There are exceptions to every rule.

You know, I really hate the phrase "the exception that proves the rule." It's bull****. Exceptions don't prove anything.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Hey guys, I'm going through kind of a 'bumpy' time in my life right now. Should anything happen, just know I love every one of you. You all get super points in my book.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I think she has a busy day today. I'm sure she will when she can, she's made tons. <tyleisha!3

I'm so beepin tired of not owning a R.O.B. which leads to me not having one to cuddle at night. So...since this is the night before a tourney, I'm going to take my Gyromite NES game to bed to snug instead xP

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Fuuuuuuu!

Okay so i ended up only getting 4 hours of sleep last night because my body clock is completely ****ed. The orientation day was soooooo boring, just sat there and listened to talking for about 6 hours XD. Was killing me bad.

So Uhm, I might make some avatars either tonight if i dont feel soo tired. Or tomorrow because I feel like ima pass out soon D:

Bees!

Smash Ace
Work kicked my ***... DX of course going out to the bar afterwards really didn't help. Man I am glad I don't drink I would be even more dead right now Z.Z

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Damage Per Hit

Check it out guys, has full data for the Robotic Operating Buddy
You pulled that stuff out of the character files using PSA right? You can use Dantarian's OpenSA to get the data on the characters that PSA can't open btw. I also hope you know that the damage values listed in PSA are not the same as the damage when fresh. Damage when fresh is 105% of that number.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol creepypasta, i love the ones that are about messed up game hacks. theres that pokemon one where you get ghost (the one thats in the graveyard place) as a starter and it only knows curse, and it jsut outright kills the pokemon @ trainer, then other creepy **** happens
and then theres that one where one of the old zelda games has been hacked so all the people keep getting killed in odd fashions.
its only good when it messes with your head

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
have you read the pokemon creepy black creepypasta?

edit:loooooooooooooooooool ^ Totally ninja'd me with that.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
awww yeee
most amazing creepypasta ever...
although, have you ever read the 'come follow me' pokemon creepypasta?

also: mk social is open again, shall we cause more trainwrecks?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
the a similar rule with rugby, if you go over the line, but not TOUCH it and the ball stays in play, yo can continue, but if you touch the line, even if the ball is in play it will count as going out.
every sport has at least one ******** rule

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Well ROBs a pretty bland character IMO and think about it: the ROB regulars don't main rob or play this ge for the most part.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
^ he's just not that good is all and is therefore less interesting to talk about than chuchus

Top Bottom