• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i went all rob today...

got 2nd in dubz with riot, we beat will/kirin, bizkit/dazwa, and ninjalink/jash... rob and zelda, vids were recorded, the team is soooooo ****.

got 3rd in singles beating mikeray4, bloodcross (whos 3rd in new england atm), ninjalink, and koolaid. all rob.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wooooooow great job tv

did bloodcross go falco on you? im really impressed by that win over all the others (at least personally i am since I'm so bad vs falco)
I really want to see vids of it

TeeVee

Smash Lord
yea all 3 games were rob vs falco... only vids in singles of me that were recorded were vs koolaid. bizkit will prolly have it uploaded soon. i tried a totally revamped playstyle vs pit and it actually worked.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
oh thats right mk was banned so bc had to go falco

crazy awesome, though im surprised you lost to will after beating ninjalink, koolaid, and bloodcross. I thought those three would be harder. Actually, who did you lose to? Was it Jash and Will? Will twice? Jash twice?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
jash and will...will got alot better in the rob matchup lol and he was playing on FIRE (just got done beating ninjalink, fatal, koolaid all in a row lol)

jash in winners finals was just impossible, that matchup is so hard. i was just really happy to take a game off lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
that is really nice tv. I want to see some vids =] there is still hope for ROB. it sucks the set vs. bc wasn't recorded, I really need to learn the falco MU too (Lost to kismet at MLG =[)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I met Ally and Kel in bracket. Got them both recorded, might be able to learn something xD

Bees!

Smash Ace
Between The invasion of the MK Boards and this thread, I was reminded of that commercial that used to come on tv all the time.

Bees!

Smash Ace
And a stop in Colorado Springs which is soon moving to Pueblo where there are actually lots and lots and lots and lots of train stations.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I like how there are so many little places. But one stop is the entirety of Australia. xD

And don't forget Kentucky! We gots the fried chicken!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Don't forget Chicago! The rest of IL doesn't matter. :p

It was nice seeing my ROBbros this weekend. I don't think we're going OoS for a while though, because of this:

So IL had the worst trip home ever, or at least my car did. After about an hour of driving, we get pulled over for a headlight being out. Stalled us like 20 minutes, got me a warning. Turns out the headlight wasn't burnt out or broken, it was just disconnected or something(found out from my mechanic today). Then after about another hour or so of driving, we get a flat tire. While changing said flat, the tire wouldn't come loose, so we had to call 911 for help since we were stranded in bumble**** IN. Norm being the baller that he is, finally got it off before help arrived, so we then had to cancel the 911 call or w/e, and resume our way. Changing the tire and all of that took about 45mins- an hour. Btw, since it was a small spare, the max speed we could drive home was 45MPH. Zwarm stayed up most of the trip like a champ, but Kappy/King/Norm were passed out, and Zwarm slept for like an hour and a half total(thanks for staying awake and taking that other 6 Hour Power shot ^_^) We didn't make it back to Chicago to drop off King/Zwarm/Kappy until 5AM Chicago time (6am IN/OH). After that I had to drive Norm to his car about an hour away. When I finally got home, it was 7:30am. My car left the venue right about 8:30PM Central time. 11 hour car ride ftl.:mad:

Shoutouts later.
So yeah, you guys probably won't see much of me IRL for a while. Hopefully you guys can make it to an IL tournament soon or something. :p

Bees!

Smash Ace
negative: I am a robot and do not require sleep.

jk

After having 3 hours of sleep between thursday and friday night I was very happy to get like 12 hours of sleep last night.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
One of my first OoS tournies that I went to, I spent the night at the venue Friday and someone asked me if I was ever going to go to sleep and I said "I am a robot, I don't need SLEEP! (with an insulting tone)" and heh...I so regretted that decision lol.

You know when you're in a car and you have to stop for a train to pass? Well, imagine me as one of those trains that pretty much travel at a speed slower than gannondorf (almost to the pt where they stop). That was so me that day xD Sluggish.

Bees!

Smash Ace
that sucks...Ya I was pretty sleep deprived at Supercon driving all over the place and going to south Colorado Springs to drop off and pick up Reflex at the place he was staying at.

Top Bottom