• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I don't even know the story of Thomas Edison, lololol.

Who cares who invented the light bulb, as long as it was invented and made better through the years. F*** I'd not like having to replace my lightbulbs once every 13 minutes.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
tesla is the real inventor of the lightbulb.
he created a working lightbulb which lasted for 13 minutes before blowing a fuse, much longer than edison's first lightbulb, however he refused to release the discovery to the public untill he got it to last a full hour

edison managed to make one work before tesla got one to be effective, school tells you what happened from there
Then that's his fault for not releasing his discovery sooner. Get ***** Tesla.

Cool *** name though.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Edison took a big dump on Tesla when he told him he'd pay $50,000 for a better way to distribute electricity (AC) and said 'JK LOL' when Tesla actually completed it. Then he spent way more than $50,000 on mud-slinging propaganda and bribes like using AC exclusively for the chair. What a jerk.

100% true story btw. Wiki it

Edit: Just saw Sil's Vid, rofl too good

Edit 2: Rofl Mr Eric. I INVENTED ELECTRICITY, ROB IS THE DEVIL.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
R.O.B. created electricity
electricity created R.O.B.

...it was mutual.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So I heard that that GwJumpman kid quit Brawl because his Wii broke.

So uh...How about that not discussing Bawrl thing guys? I'll still probs go to some tourneys to meet folks, not to play seriously since I can't practice now.

On a side note, I put the Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy on my iPod touch. <3

I like triple spacing my posts.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
i have cowboy bebop, trigun, and samurai champloo on my zune. too bad my batteries wont last long enough to go through each season.

i think us ROBs needs like a PSN/XBox Live game room so we can play other games. just my 2

i like to think in fragments, and piece sentences together.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You can't be gRape :p Then again it's not in any rainbows (since the rainbow would explode from awesomeness)

Oh and last I checked, Protoman was red...

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I am watching Ah! My Goddess right now and it is amazing! Best anime I have ever seen.
I'm watching Shakugan no Shana right now, I'm only 7 episodes in and I'm already hooked. Just thought I'd throw that out there, lol.

What's Ah! My Goddess about?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm watching the pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, every day. Legit, I do one a day, I have every movie memorized.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'm watching the pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, every day. Legit, I do one a day, I have every movie memorized.
If I had them memorized, I would sell my DVD copies and watch them in my head.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
You can't be gRape :p Then again it's not in any rainbows (since the rainbow would explode from awesomeness)

Oh and last I checked, Protoman was red...
I was referring to his other name.

And people need to watch more hardcore anime/manga. Gantz ftw.

Also, One piece > Pirates of the Caribbean. True story

Sudai

Stuff here
Shakugan no Shana = sex
Flame of Recca = sex too though.

Falme of Recca and Baccano are two of my new faves. Watched both while in CO with no net. And a lot of other anime too cause there was nothing else to do. lol

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I really liked flame of Recca, but I was really disappointed with his next work Mar. It was a big step toward the kiddie anime side.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Shakugan no Shana = sex
Flame of Recca = sex too though.

Falme of Recca and Baccano are two of my new faves. Watched both while in CO with no net. And a lot of other anime too cause there was nothing else to do. lol
Shakugan no Shana is amazing so far. I'm on episode 10 right now. I'd be watching it faster, but stupid Megavideo time limits.

I looked up Flame of Recca on Wikipedia. Looks interesting, but lol Hokage.

I'm prolly going to MLG DC. I mean there's no ****ing way my mom can make up an excuse to not take me, it's so **** close.

Also I remember when I applied for grape... didn't get in, and now I doubt I ever will... though that's what got the ball rolling to me getting my cyan name.

Also dropping ROB for Craptain Failcon.

Top Bottom