• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Someone solve this riddle:

There is a room with three switches on the wall and a staircase leading to a room above it. In the room above there is a lightbulb on a table. One of the switches in the room downstairs turns the lightbulb on, and your task is to figure out which it is. You may only go into the room with the lightbulb once. You may not trace wiring, you cannot see the light from the staircase, and you have no outside resource available (no car, no cell phone, etc.) How can you 100% know which switch is connected?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I just checked the ROB boards for the first time in months.

omfg @ the "Who is T0MMY?" thread :laugh: Those old threads are always entertaining. I miss Nacker and Chozen though :ohwell:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i'm stuck for the light stand one, but if im gonig to have a guess i'm going to say that one of the switches downstairs turns the entire house's electricity on/off so therefore that one does

okay riddle from a meatbag main:
romeo and juliet have been killed, the door to their room is locked with no other means of entering and exiting, the carpet is wet, and the only things left in the room is broken glass and a cat.
what are romeo and juliet?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
My last name is Riddle. =3

Someone solve this riddle:

There is a room with three switches on the wall and a staircase leading to a room above it. In the room above there is a lightbulb on a table. One of the switches in the room downstairs turns the lightbulb on, and your task is to figure out which it is. You may only go into the room with the lightbulb once. You may not trace wiring, you cannot see the light from the staircase, and you have no outside resource available (no car, no cell phone, etc.) How can you 100% know which switch is connected?

If it was beepin me, on my one trip upstairs, I'd take that beepin lightbulb from that beepin table and take it downstairs with me. That way, when I flips teh switches, the lightbulb will eventually turn on and I'll beepgasm from the result.

okay riddle from a meatbag main:
romeo and juliet have been killed, the door to their room is locked with no other means of entering and exiting, the carpet is wet, and the only things left in the room is broken glass and a cat.
what are romeo and juliet?
Wieners.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
My last name is Riddle. =3

If it was beepin me, on my one trip upstairs, I'd take that beepin lightbulb from that beepin table and take it downstairs with me. That way, when I flips teh switches, the lightbulb will eventually turn on and I'll beepgasm from the result.

Wieners.

No, but that was actually my first answer when I heard this riddle lol

lol wieners.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I heard this riddle before, Sil, and it's dumb.

You're supposed to hit one switch, leave it going for like ten minutes, then turn it off. Then you turn on another switch. You immediately go up to the room, and you'll know. The lighbulb that's on is the one attached to the second switch, the one that is off but is still warm to the touch is from the first switch, and the one that has never been turned on is attached to the last switch.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yo Eric, can you help me with getting back onstage against the lightbulb? He always goes through my rising Uairs and I can't figure it out. Halp!

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yo Eric, can you help me with getting back onstage against the lightbulb? He always goes through my rising Uairs and I can't figure it out. Halp!
Who's playing the light bulb? If it isn't Thomas Edison, then sure. It should be a piece of cake ^_^

Heartstring

Smash Legend
the way to beat thomas edison is to get as close to stall as much as possible, without it actually being stalling.
remember hes old tyme, his lightbulb will blow pretty fast and hes open once that happens

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
<-------- I'm blue da ba de da ba die! (If I was green I would die!)

edit: I have reached Leet posts! I'm never posting again!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Pttthh Edison is a scrub. Tesla ftw. DC sucks balls compared to AC
Sneaky beat me to it.

Edison stole a lot of his patents, stole a lot from Tesla, took credit for a lot of others' work and was in bed with the government. He was the Bill Gates of his time.

Tesla was a genius, though the gov and big corps were on him as well, I don't know the entire truth on either of them but I have actually done some research and so far Tesla >>>>> Edison.

Don't believe what your school teaches you.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
That's my fu!

I <3 fu. He's been posting here as long as there have been ROB boards, and he never talks about Bawrl.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
tesla is the real inventor of the lightbulb.
he created a working lightbulb which lasted for 13 minutes before blowing a fuse, much longer than edison's first lightbulb, however he refused to release the discovery to the public untill he got it to last a full hour

edison managed to make one work before tesla got one to be effective, school tells you what happened from there

Top Bottom