• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
"2:43
Allied (Wario) defeats ChiboSempai (R.O.B.) 2-0. In Game 1, Chibo appeared to have defeated Allied with a 4% lead by timeout; however, after checking the ledge grabs, Chibo had 37%- giving Allied the game because of the ledge grab limit.

In Game 2, Chibo was visibly shaken because of the previous ruling, and he lost to Allied, who still had 50% left on his last stock.

Both games were on Smashville."

That's what the MLG stuff says above.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow Chibo... -_-

****ing play the game. I could understand you planking DDD maybe, but Wario? Come on now.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Whoooo! Go ROB mains!
Also Stingers beat Tearbear! I don't know if you know this but at Supercon Tearbear beat Mikehaze and Tyrant! Not using Inui logic, just think its cool that Stingers beat someone of that calibur!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo!

Alright guys, a little robotic breakdown about today from what I can remember:

Me, Chibo, and Stingers started Day 2 out in Loser's Bracket Rd 4. Stockfield began it in Loser's Rd 2. I didn't really get a chance to follow Purple(Mantis?) because he didn't rly hang out with the beepos (shameshame!) as much as the four of us mentioned above did.

Anywho,

Stockfield's MLG Raleigh résumé:

Rd 2 of Loser's was mad close. He had to fight someone named Bye, and it went to time both games. But S-field barely slid by with a 2-0 win....good shiz.

Rd 3 he wins over Kenshinhan. Not sure of the char played or the set count.

Rd 4 he wins over arcthefallen. Same as above.

Rd 5 he wins over Amazingsnapple (snap). Both players from NC. Snap or Snapz repping Wario tended to start out strong but the robot was too much for him....Stockfield prevails game 3! (on Frigate xD)

Rd 6 Stockfield was left to fight Nick Riddle due to an unfortunate even in the Winners bracket of getting DQ'd first game due to pausing accidentally while trying to smash out of the IC chain grab that Ch33se had him in. Sooooo....I'm going to assume that in this ZSS v R.O.B. MU that the result was 0-2 ZSS.

Stingers' MLG Raleigh résumé:

In Loser's Rd 4 Stingers had the unfortunate treat of fighting Tearbear, a top placing MK from California, right from the start of Day 2. I have to admit, the odds were stacked against him, and I'm sure no one believed in him. But as my match went on against Skatz (that I will brush up on soon) I was stationed right next to Stingers, so as I played and heard any cheers for him would yell out "good s**t, Stingers!" Unfortnately, my 4 eyes had to miss game 1 and 2. But from my understanding, game 1 went to Tearbear and game 2 went to Stingers on Halberd. I was fortunate enough to watch about the entirety of the last stock on BF, T-bear's cp of course. It looked like it was going to be Tearbear's game, but the hype of the crowd and prob me yelling out "wtf are you even on game 3, i thought this guy was good! this is a R.O.B.!" prob didn't help him any because Stingers slowly pulled the %s even. Before we knew it, it was anyone's game. I had the luxury of already being on stage so I had a ring side view, to his match off stage (deserved to be on big screen). But yeah, there were some scary moments where Stingers looked finished. Anywho lol, I'm going to wrap this one up...I'm pretty sure a nair from the edge killed Tearbear off the top. The place went nuts, and I started an R-O-B R.O.B.! chant and everyone chimed in. Oh yeah, towards the end of the match I was throwing everything out of my pockets, including my wallet, trying to find my camera so I could record the end, but I left it in my friend's bag =/. A ref tried to give me my wallet during the R.O.B. chant and I didn't care. Definitely the R.O.B. highlight of the weekend. good job<beep3

Rd 5 Stingers wins to Deathshift. Not sure who that is.

Rd 6 Stingers went up against Kismet. Not sure of the set count but the guy plays a mean Falco and from my understanding, Stingers either doesn't like this MU, or know it....or both xD So this was also Stingers' end of the road. Good stuff.

ChiboSempai's MLG Raleigh résumé:

Rd 2 of Winners Chibo fought Nasty, a good Lucas main, and toppled him with a 2-0 victory

Rd 3 of Winners Chibo fought Reflex and ended up winning game one due to time-out (I think). Pretty close game and Chibo rly kept his composure well. Game 2, Reflex went Shiek and it was last stock and it went to time with Reflex barely winning. Game 3 Chibo just got outplayed by his Shiek. Which is understandable, I think it's a weird MU for R.O.B. and pretty beepin diffucult.

Rd 4 of Losers Chibo also had an unfortunate first game of the day by having to play Allied, a solid Wario main who gave t0mmy a scary set back in MLG Columbus. I was busy doing something for the first game of this set, and didn't get to see what happened game 1, but all I know is the game went to time and Chibo barely won by %, and when they went to go check the edge grabs, our beepo ended up grabbing 37 times, 2 grabs over the limit. So, after a dumb ruling, Allied gets the first game. This knocked off Chibo's composure and the crowd was rallying with Allied. So the odds were against him and this time they weren't overcame. Chibo falls in game 2 to Allied =[. Tough player, tough break, tough set, good s**t tho, dw about it<3

To give Chibo more credit, he played Tearbear in a MM and beat him game 3 on Brinstar. Good shiz.

Mister Eric's MLG Raleigh résumé:

Rd 1, I ***** this one dude named Bye. I hope he doesn't name search and get offended xD

Rd 2 was my closest win of the tournament. I was up against elev8, a solid IC. He got an early lead on me, chaingrabbing me to death within the first 20 seconds. I had only done 10%. Luckily...I'm R.O.B. and I seduced Nana into cheating on Popo and making love to me in the blastzone. And I brought it back, last stock. game 2 he played D3 and I just couldn't hold my composure, I played silly too (on SV). Game 3, I cp'd to Brinstar to counter both his D3 and IC, he surprisingly went Peach, but I definitely shouldn't underestimate it. He got a stitch face first stock and hit me twice with it and into the lava I went. This gave him the early lead and the mad frustration that I had. I lost a stock dodge rolling in place because of the bubble thingys >.> I was so beepin raging in my head. Then all the R.O.B.s were telling me to camp but I couldn't do it. I knocked him into the lava, and then threw out a nair. He bounced into both lava and nair for the KO and before I knew it, it was last stock even. But, he got the urge to smack me around some and secure a good lead. Once again "CAMP!" =[... I just can't do it. I tried lol. I kept getting turnip ***** every time I tried to. with him at abouit 70% and me 140% I decided that it was a do or die situation. I placed a top on the stage, and I guess all of the camping threw him off guard for my next attack. Mister Eric, hydro pump! forward glidetoss into f-smash! It hit and she went flying off the stage. During her recovery something went wrong and Peach ended up missing the ledge. I hovered above her just in case she hit the lava, but all went well. I hate beating him like that, but I'm sure we'll meet again. He's a very solid player.

Rd 3 of Winners, I had to fight Havok who placed 8th this weekend. His MK is solid, but I did well, taking him to last stock both games, yet I was 2-0'd and sent to Losers Bracket.

Rd 4 I found out that I had the possibility of playing some guy signed up as rbm1golf3 and so I was like "who the beep is this dude?!" so, I went to go watch his set in Rd 3 that determined who I played next, and he was super duper solid with his tech skill with Yoshi and Falco. And he ***** the guy he was playing in rd 3. Turns out, his real smash tag is Skatz and he's ranked 9th in Georgia's PR. He also wears gloves when he plays lolz. Anywho he went falco game 1 on SV and I beat him last stock 60%. I ban Yoshis Island and he takes me to Battlefield game 2 and has the game pretty much won, but I make a good come back last stock to where we're both at kill %. I ended up landing a lucky bair to finish him off and gave him a bro hug xD

Rd 5 I was set to fight toobusy2care, a Wario/IC player. I was a lil worried about his Wario, but I just simply out played him and pivot grabbed/backaired him out of most of his aerials. Ch33se comes by and talks him into going IC game 2 on bf....lol. Mada Nana my beetch and next thing I knew I was shaking hands.

Rd 6 was against Chaz. Most people know him from beating one of the best Marths in the world in dittos, NEO (creater of MK da bess song) at MLG Orlando. But, lucky for me, I had a lot of practice against Marth back in the day when my fried Xisin played with me a lot. Problem was, Chaz played way different. I somehow pulled off a first game win. We were both at kill % and I just got the lucky kill. Game 2 he took me back to SV and it went last stock again. I was basically one hit away from advancing but I choked. But if you think I choked then, well I took him to FD and choked hard. He got a % lead and I just played dumb. Fairing his shield led to me getting u-aired. F-tilting his shield led to me getting punished and me not wanting to use it anymore even tho it's one of my best options. I beat myself basically. He convincingly outplayed me game 3 and there's the end of my road as well.

All-in-all I'm content with mine, and all of the other R.O.B.'s performance today. I try not to think of me playing for myself, but rather for you guys. For R.O.B.. He deserves respect. I just want people to know, especially us R.O.B. mains to know that R.O.B. can do it. He can...and he shall xD<3

p.s. I think there are like 3 or 4 double R.O.B. mains entering doubles tomorrow xD -beepgasms- <3

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
beep boop beep
(Good job Mr. E)

Stingers vs. Tearbear got the most hype there of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
ty! and
Mister Eric* <3

since there's Mr. E and Eric who are both R.O.B. mains from the same region lol.
it avoids confusion xD

and if you're there tomorrow, talk to me some! I wanna meet you =3

Bees!

Smash Ace
Luckily...I'm R.O.B. and I seduced Nana into cheating on Popo and making love to me in the blastzone.
Best quote ever. I laughed out loud for like 20 seconds about that.
Also congrats guys you have all really inspired me to practice extra hard now. Someday I will meet you all and we will have some amazing robosexual relations. No homo all robo.

Also still hype on Chibo and Stingers beating Tearbear. I mean at Supercon Tearbear beat X(considered the best Sonic main ever), Tyrant and Mikehaze. Way to beat someone with wins like that under his belt! Way too ****ing legit.

wrtg0924t899 my4eagdg90235r013f hype!!!11!!1!1!!!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
all good stuff guys. i can only imagine the hype caused by tearbear's destruction. oh i so wish i could have been there TT_TT

also i noticed i wasn't the only person who wanted to put eric's epic quote in my sig, ****it bees you took my idea XD

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo!

Alright guys, a little robotic breakdown about today from what I can remember:

Me, Chibo, and Stingers started Day 2 out in Loser's Bracket Rd 4. Stockfield began it in Loser's Rd 2. I didn't really get a chance to follow Purple(Mantis?) because he didn't rly hang out with the beepos (shameshame!) as much as the four of us mentioned above did.

Anywho,

Stockfield's MLG Raleigh résumé:

Rd 2 of Loser's was mad close. He had to fight someone named Bye, and it went to time both games. But S-field barely slid by with a 2-0 win....good shiz.

Rd 3 he wins over Kenshinhan. Not sure of the char played or the set count.

Rd 4 he wins over arcthefallen. Same as above.

Rd 5 he wins over Amazingsnapple (snap). Both players from NC. Snap or Snapz repping Wario tended to start out strong but the robot was too much for him....Stockfield prevails game 3! (on Frigate xD)

Rd 6 Stockfield was left to fight Nick Riddle due to an unfortunate even in the Winners bracket of getting DQ'd first game due to pausing accidentally while trying to smash out of the IC chain grab that Ch33se had him in. Sooooo....I'm going to assume that in this ZSS v R.O.B. MU that the result was 0-2 ZSS.

Stingers' MLG Raleigh résumé:

In Loser's Rd 4 Stingers had the unfortunate treat of fighting Tearbear, a top placing MK from California, right from the start of Day 2. I have to admit, the odds were stacked against him, and I'm sure no one believed in him. But as my match went on against Skatz (that I will brush up on soon) I was stationed right next to Stingers, so as I played and heard any cheers for him would yell out "good s**t, Stingers!" Unfortnately, my 4 eyes had to miss game 1 and 2. But from my understanding, game 1 went to Tearbear and game 2 went to Stingers on Halberd. I was fortunate enough to watch about the entirety of the last stock on BF, T-bear's cp of course. It looked like it was going to be Tearbear's game, but the hype of the crowd and prob me yelling out "wtf are you even on game 3, i thought this guy was good! this is a R.O.B.!" prob didn't help him any because Stingers slowly pulled the %s even. Before we knew it, it was anyone's game. I had the luxury of already being on stage so I had a ring side view, to his match off stage (deserved to be on big screen). But yeah, there were some scary moments where Stingers looked finished. Anywho lol, I'm going to wrap this one up...I'm pretty sure a nair from the edge killed Tearbear off the top. The place went nuts, and I started an R-O-B R.O.B.! chant and everyone chimed in. Oh yeah, towards the end of the match I was throwing everything out of my pockets, including my wallet, trying to find my camera so I could record the end, but I left it in my friend's bag =/. A ref tried to give me my wallet during the R.O.B. chant and I didn't care. Definitely the R.O.B. highlight of the weekend. good job<beep3

Rd 5 Stingers wins to Deathshift. Not sure who that is.

Rd 6 Stingers went up against Kismet. Not sure of the set count but the guy plays a mean Falco and from my understanding, Stingers either doesn't like this MU, or know it....or both xD So this was also Stingers' end of the road. Good stuff.

ChiboSempai's MLG Raleigh résumé:

Rd 2 of Winners Chibo fought Nasty, a good Lucas main, and toppled him with a 2-0 victory

Rd 3 of Winners Chibo fought Reflex and ended up winning game one due to time-out (I think). Pretty close game and Chibo rly kept his composure well. Game 2, Reflex went Shiek and it was last stock and it went to time with Reflex barely winning. Game 3 Chibo just got outplayed by his Shiek. Which is understandable, I think it's a weird MU for R.O.B. and pretty beepin diffucult.

Rd 4 of Losers Chibo also had an unfortunate first game of the day by having to play Allied, a solid Wario main who gave t0mmy a scary set back in MLG Columbus. I was busy doing something for the first game of this set, and didn't get to see what happened game 1, but all I know is the game went to time and Chibo barely won by %, and when they went to go check the edge grabs, our beepo ended up grabbing 37 times, 2 grabs over the limit. So, after a dumb ruling, Allied gets the first game. This knocked off Chibo's composure and the crowd was rallying with Allied. So the odds were against him and this time they weren't overcame. Chibo falls in game 2 to Allied =[. Tough player, tough break, tough set, good s**t tho, dw about it<3

To give Chibo more credit, he played Tearbear in a MM and beat him game 3 on Brinstar. Good shiz.

Mister Eric's MLG Raleigh résumé:

Rd 1, I ***** this one dude named Bye. I hope he doesn't name search and get offended xD

Rd 2 was my closest win of the tournament. I was up against elev8, a solid IC. He got an early lead on me, chaingrabbing me to death within the first 20 seconds. I had only done 10%. Luckily...I'm R.O.B. and I seduced Nana into cheating on Popo and making love to me in the blastzone. And I brought it back, last stock. game 2 he played D3 and I just couldn't hold my composure, I played silly too (on SV). Game 3, I cp'd to Brinstar to counter both his D3 and IC, he surprisingly went Peach, but I definitely shouldn't underestimate it. He got a stitch face first stock and hit me twice with it and into the lava I went. This gave him the early lead and the mad frustration that I had. I lost a stock dodge rolling in place because of the bubble thingys >.> I was so beepin raging in my head. Then all the R.O.B.s were telling me to camp but I couldn't do it. I knocked him into the lava, and then threw out a nair. He bounced into both lava and nair for the KO and before I knew it, it was last stock even. But, he got the urge to smack me around some and secure a good lead. Once again "CAMP!" =[... I just can't do it. I tried lol. I kept getting turnip ***** every time I tried to. with him at abouit 70% and me 140% I decided that it was a do or die situation. I placed a top on the stage, and I guess all of the camping threw him off guard for my next attack. Mister Eric, hydro pump! forward glidetoss into f-smash! It hit and she went flying off the stage. During her recovery something went wrong and Peach ended up missing the ledge. I hovered above her just in case she hit the lava, but all went well. I hate beating him like that, but I'm sure we'll meet again. He's a very solid player.

Rd 3 of Winners, I had to fight Havok who placed 8th this weekend. His MK is solid, but I did well, taking him to last stock both games, yet I was 2-0'd and sent to Losers Bracket.

Rd 4 I found out that I had the possibility of playing some guy signed up as rbm1golf3 and so I was like "who the beep is this dude?!" so, I went to go watch his set in Rd 3 that determined who I played next, and he was super duper solid with his tech skill with Yoshi and Falco. And he ***** the guy he was playing in rd 3. Turns out, his real smash tag is Skatz and he's ranked 9th in Georgia's PR. He also wears gloves when he plays lolz. Anywho he went falco game 1 on SV and I beat him last stock 60%. I ban Yoshis Island and he takes me to Battlefield game 2 and has the game pretty much won, but I make a good come back last stock to where we're both at kill %. I ended up landing a lucky bair to finish him off and gave him a bro hug xD

Rd 5 I was set to fight toobusy2care, a Wario/IC player. I was a lil worried about his Wario, but I just simply out played him and pivot grabbed/backaired him out of most of his aerials. Ch33se comes by and talks him into going IC game 2 on bf....lol. Mada Nana my beetch and next thing I knew I was shaking hands.

Rd 6 was against Chaz. Most people know him from beating one of the best Marths in the world in dittos, NEO (creater of MK da bess song) at MLG Orlando. But, lucky for me, I had a lot of practice against Marth back in the day when my fried Xisin played with me a lot. Problem was, Chaz played way different. I somehow pulled off a first game win. We were both at kill % and I just got the lucky kill. Game 2 he took me back to SV and it went last stock again. I was basically one hit away from advancing but I choked. But if you think I choked then, well I took him to FD and choked hard. He got a % lead and I just played dumb. Fairing his shield led to me getting u-aired. F-tilting his shield led to me getting punished and me not wanting to use it anymore even tho it's one of my best options. I beat myself basically. He convincingly outplayed me game 3 and there's the end of my road as well.

All-in-all I'm content with mine, and all of the other R.O.B.'s performance today. I try not to think of me playing for myself, but rather for you guys. For R.O.B.. He deserves respect. I just want people to know, especially us R.O.B. mains to know that R.O.B. can do it. He can...and he shall xD<3

p.s. I think there are like 3 or 4 double R.O.B. mains entering doubles tomorrow xD -beepgasms- <3

Or you can just watch the videos, I've got them posted already.

Chibo [ROB] vs. Allied [Wario]

Stingers [ROB] vs Tearbear [MK]

Mister Eric [ROB] vs elev8 [IC, DDD, Peach]

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
You forgot myself and Fishy on that big ROB image. :(

edit: Oh yeah, I also heard Chibo lost to some really bad people too. Deats?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Thanks for the shoutout Mister Eric!

We will ROB ditto at DC.

Edit: Also I took Nick Riddle to last stock, first game like 70 ish%.
Second game he 2 stocked me, he was at like 140%. I will do better next time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Very cool write up Mr Eric, and fun times in teams

I didn't lose to any bad players, I am better than Allied and it was an unfortunate loss, but he's a very solid player and mad legit. I was just completely crushed game 2 and couldn't keep it together. I've been getting trash talked in like every big set now at every tournament and it's really getting to me, and after more or less being humiliated game 1, I felt like ****.

Reflex is a god like player, and I'm shocked I played as well as I did vs his Pokemon Trainer (by far the best Trainer out there). I played very very safe, kept my composure, and played effectively. Game 2 I was a nair away from winning and game 3 got outplayed legit. In money matches I barely lost to Mike Haze and Havok, and beat Tearbear.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
but...but t0mmy beat Allied at Columbus..

jkjk, We still <3 you Chibo sh*t happens man.

and it REALLY sucks that everyones f*ckin trashin you like that, thats ridiculous, idk if I could play well under that either.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Very cool write up Mr Eric, and fun times in teams

I didn't lose to any bad players, I am better than Allied and it was an unfortunate loss, but he's a very solid player and mad legit. I was just completely crushed game 2 and couldn't keep it together. I've been getting trash talked in like every big set now at every tournament and it's really getting to me, and after more or less being humiliated game 1, I felt like ****.

Reflex is a god like player, and I'm shocked I played as well as I did vs his Pokemon Trainer (by far the best Trainer out there). I played very very safe, kept my composure, and played effectively. Game 2 I was a nair away from winning and game 3 got outplayed legit. In money matches I barely lost to Mike Haze and Havok, and beat Tearbear.
Ya when I played against Reflex I was about the same vs his Pokemon Trainer. (All games were really close) However I have no clue how ROB has an advantage or how to fight against Sheik. I had a really hard time making it past his second stock most games when he went Sheik. It was like I couldn't do anything. Maybe I just need to learn the MU(Played a Sheik once but it was nowhere near that level of play.)

Why doesn't anybody like Chibo?
Chibo is mad legit and really nice too! but like the saying goes

Also random thought. I met Cheese at Supercon and he reminds me of the offspring of the Sham Wow Guy and the Scout from TF2.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i think on a low level the only reason people seem to think r.o.b is good vs. sheik is the fact that f-tilt is reasonably innefective against r.o.b despite being a heavyweight. but to be honest thats about it, they dont look at how good sheik is at juggling if given the oppotunity, and then how bad r.o.b is at avoiding getting juggled, and i think thats makes it sheik's favour

also, everyone except those who know chibo dislike him simply because he's good, its human nature-particularly in competition-to want the underdog to succeed. no-one quite knows why, but on a brawl tournament level its probably because they want to good people to be beaten and gone so they have an easier time in the brackets...doesnt always work out that way though

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
idk...i think ftilts troubles rob because if we fair and hit shield....dundundun xD and I wuvs attackin me some shield xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well shiek's ftilt is generally a good move because no matter who it gets used on is can lead up to somethnig (in our case, a n-air) and it ends up dealnig a fair bit of damage out

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
also, everyone except those who know chibo dislike him simply because he's good, its human nature-particularly in competition-to want the underdog to succeed. no-one quite knows why, but on a brawl tournament level its probably because they want to good people to be beaten and gone so they have an easier time in the brackets...doesnt always work out that way though
I think it's more playstyle than simply because he's good. ROB has a reputation for being campy.

As another example, I know Plank personally and he's a cool guy, but he has a reputation for his playstyle (there's a reason it's called "planking") and people generally don't like him because of it.

But there are other people who are good that people absolutely love. Well, I can't think of an example in Brawl, but in Melee there's Dr. PP. Definitely not an underdog (Falco main), he's loved for his playstyle. A lot of Falcon mains are widely loved too.

I guess it's all irrelevant though. Play to win.

Side note - I've played Melee competitively since 04, but I never went out of my way to play as gay as possible until Brawl came out.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
mayb,e buti do remember everyone wanting a samus to win over a r.o.b (terrible r.o.b mind you) despite the fact the samus had taken well over 100 ledgegrabs (you think im kidding, no ledgegrab limit in england) and it ended up with the r.o.b winning and the crowd just hated on him (was an mk main anywayz XD)

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I think it's more playstyle than simply because he's good. ROB has a reputation for being campy.

As another example, I know Plank personally and he's a cool guy, but he has a reputation for his playstyle (there's a reason it's called "planking") and people generally don't like him because of it.

But there are other people who are good that people absolutely love. Well, I can't think of an example in Brawl, but in Melee there's Dr. PP. Definitely not an underdog (Falco main), he's loved for his playstyle. A lot of Falcon mains are widely loved too.

I guess it's all irrelevant though. Play to win.

Side note - I've played Melee competitively since 04, but I never went out of my way to play as gay as possible until Brawl came out.
san, shaky, and x in brawl...generally any non top tier that does well in nationals/big tournies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Well I was trying to avoid low-tier-main examples, since most people love them just because they're underdogs and their characters are rare in competitive play.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i guess its just with your mains in brawl...diddy mains will like adhd for his playstyle, snakes will like ally, falcos will like larry...the only one i can think of that everyone liked for his playstyle was ninjalink in 08/early 09

Heartstring

Smash Legend
generally you appreciate people who main the same character as you, onyl better. but as for liking playstyles, id say the more offensive playstyles are the ones that people like more, no-one wants to watch a meta knight pushing his ledgegrabs to the limit and sharknig underneath the stage for 8 minutes straight

T0MMY

Smash Master
I wuv Chibo.

Don't let the trash talk bother you, just remember you're on Smashboards trash talk/flames happen a lot here... there's a reason I spend my time on AiB instead. lol
Back in the day someone on these boards would say that I suck so I'd say "no I don't" and then get flamed for being arrogant. Haha.

Just remember, losses don't matter.
Losses never matter.
Everyone needs to wake up and realize whenever anyone says "you suck" that person has some insecurity issues they're dealing with in an unacceptable manner.

I lose to players everyone else 3-stocks... most of the time on purpose/due to forfeit, I really don't care, people will still say they like watching me play and I have fun, that's what matters more to me.

Top Bottom