• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if you have a problem with your warning you can take it up with forum support :)

in the meantime knock it off :mad:

lol stingers

Teh Future

Smash Master
omg im on a brawl+ players ignore list thank god what a joke account at life lol at anyone who plays brawl+

edit: in the meantime y u mad?

ROB having a decent matchup with mk and diddy and he still gets beat by both of them lol) doesnt make him not get beaten by over half the cast anyways. all the characters around rob have more potential than he does

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sure is peaceful in here, not having to hear anyone bawwwwing about how ROB sucks but beats MK or something :p

Mister Eric, oh noes, you aren't green anymore!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Is there a 6 yr old R.O.B. main so we can give a name to that chibi R.O.B. ?? ^_^

I love this pic too much xD

Chibo's all like "it's HOPELESS!"

--------------------

I'm about to head out for MLG, wish me luck (on both making it there in one piece and not getting beeped up xD).
And good luck to the rest of you, whether you're going to MLG or somewhere else. <beep3

Tmacc

Smash Lord
LOL, love Future's picture, solid work <3

Good luck Mister Eric, have a safe trip! Hopfully you won't meet a D3 second round this time, haha

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
@ Dajayman, haha aww, im sure she didnt mean to. and besides, two trolls in one image is just too much xD<9:163

btw, mlg has been epic so far xD

me, chibo, and stingers so far are resting in Loser Bracket Rd 4.

I lost to havok, stingers lost to adhd (took game 1, good shiiii) and chibo lost to reflex.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
legit stuff at mlg gaiz, shame there is like..NO ikes at this one. if i'd known raleigh was in north carolina i could ahve gone since i haz relatives there...
also legitimate image leisha, bet that took foreverness

also i listened to your song sil, awesome music and i think 'chill techno' is definetely the best way to describe it

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
LOL, love Future's picture, solid work <3

Good luck Mister Eric, have a safe trip! Hopfully you won't meet a D3 second round this time, haha
Haha, I sort of did (elev8), but all ended well. 3rd rd I lost to Havok, but I held my own. played dumb, but held my own. Beep only know what Day 2 holds<3

Top Bottom