• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sudai

Stuff here
I feel Deathnote went downhill after epi 25 as well, but that's simply because his replacements were meh. I wasn't upset about the death honestly, just wish it happened later in the series because I feel it would have made the series better overall.

Sudai

Stuff here
Torrent. Don't have to look up **** other than the core torrent file. Get better quality than TV most times. Can watch at your leisure. No commercials. SUBBED!!

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
I'll be there most likely.
Alright! Go JC.
Hey JC if you come you'll friendly me in B+ right?

psst go to this:
Will almost certainly have Brawl+ as well. Support your robot brother!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263007
OMW stop cutting into our HERB 3 conversation!. :p

Looks broken! :p

Who else from MD/VA is going? I wanted to go to but I need a ride from someone. :(
JJ I'm gonna highlight that for you so I can make everyone sees it, because I want you to come. :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Who else from MD/VA is going? I wanted to go to but I need a ride from someone. :(
I'm sure we'll be putting a ride together in the crew thread. No idea how many cars/seats we'll have yet. I imagine there are other MD/VA cars going for Brawl and Melee too.

Alright! Go JC.
Hey JC if you come you'll friendly me in B+ right?
Most definitely!

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
I'm sure we'll be putting a ride together in the crew thread. No idea how many cars/seats we'll have yet. I imagine there are other MD/VA cars going for Brawl and Melee too.

Most definitely!
Try to bring JJ, if you can.

Also, If you 4 stock me in B+....don't be surprised. I just started a couple day ago. :p

BTW, you guys have to check this out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TvKZSeqdmM&feature=sub

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I watched that as well, might I also add that I loved ALL OF DEATH NOTE, EVEN AFTER EPISODE 25, I thought it was super legit.

I also love code geass, stingers you have to friendly me sometime :(, we keep missing each other

In code geass, the only dip I would say is on episode 26, because at that point, I'm just like wtf happened lol, but then it caught up.

My friend suggested that I watch darker then black, my only objection is that the series isn't finished because there is a possible 3rd season coming out. I don't want to wait. Is there a season 3 coming out (please dont ruin it for me) (also this post is not entirely directed only at stingers).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah the start of R2 was just like..."what just happened?" lol but it got good again. same with death note i dont get the hate

sorry about not playing you last night i just went to bed after i finished playing with gog and forgot XD

Top Bottom