• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's DOJO Results

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Custom Robo??? PSO Battle?

Hmmm

Forget video games, play me in yu-gi-oh! Get wrecked

Or lets play some old school SNES games.

Anyways, I think I started this whole mess by saying we were spoiled with Melee and 64, lol. But yeah Guilty Gear is pretty offensive I had that game for a while.

MOAR MVC2.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
wario ware wtf who plays that game competitively LOL?? Candy come to DK's and show me how it works- i've never played before.

Who wants to play me in Halo 1/2/3, lets gosters

ChuDat

Smash Master
wow all the above said games are frikin awesome!! haha. Someone get at me in Sonic Adventure 2 battle mode: last stage. I can beat it in 1 minute and 49 seconds :chuckle:.

DKKountry - its on like donkey kong! Custom Robo was the ****, I used the speed character with s-bomb, ground boots, and rail gun.

Kadaj - ****NZZZZZ foo I didn't know u played PSO WTF? U should have told me earlier! My max was lvl 80 but I was still beast at the game coop mode or battle mode.

LMFAO @ Jcesar

Crossjeremiah - I actually might take u up on that Quake live and destroy u. I was pro in Quake 2 >=)

I'll be able to mess around in MVC2 and take down Tant next time we play, but I'm sure Candy is too good for me haha.

We should all just bring a mess of awesome old school games to a tournament and start playing every single one. Hmmmm not a bad idea for my bi-weekly actually haha

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui: Is Blaz Blue like Guilty Gear? I'm interested in that. I wanted to get into GG, but didn't get a chance to.

It's very similar, but I think GG is still more popular and probably slightly better.

Blaz Blue doesn't have my precious Slayer! :(

@ChuDat: I can play Guilty Gear at tournament level and I have entered several tournaments for it. I'm not good, but I'm not stupid.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I just wanted to tell everybody that this day pissed me off extremely because I really wanted to showoff my skills just to get recognition nd hear that the tournament was moved to a different venue. For some reason me nd my cousin did not find the new venue so just said **** it nd went back home.. But the point is this tournament felt like it was not supposed to be because of the unorganization. Man if I was Chu I would've been extremely pissed nd if It was me with him **** would've been crazy. But if Chu is reading this can you make another tournament around the area again nd this time make it organized so more dedicated smashers like me can come.. In plus way more people would've attended if it was not for this incident

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Once Chu told everyone we had to leave, Lie was no where to be found- in fact, he was hiding, YES, HIDING, on the third floor from everyone. No apologies. No attempt to fix the problem. Just cowarding upstairs. More on this later.
Which is why, you shoulda made it out to Battle Royale!! lol jk despite all of the problems, it sounded like you guys had a decent turnout and had fun

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo, MAKE SURE YOU BRING SF4, ANOYONE!, my bros wants to MM you!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I actively played PSO until someone stole my GC memory card during a smashfest at my house. :(
I never played online, but I was around level 120 or so. I was a newmarl force

Also, Chu, that link you posted, the players in that match played in an extremely campy way, but versus another MK, they were quite stoppable. MK's just didn't have it in them to take the fight to the air, and employ a little mindgames. I'm not saying Planking is or isn't broken, but I don't think the players in that match were untouchable at all. Now, when you compare the technique to the rest of the cast . . .

many projectiles destroy planking (poor spacies), D3's Dair just wrecks that, and I'm creative with Marth. Once again, I'm not supporting planking, but I don't think that video is a good example.

Coney

Smash Master
There's actually a relatively big competitive scene for that Mario Strikers Charged game on Wii. It's deeper than you'd think!

If you guys remember Mik! (the Ness player at BTYF, goes on these forums as Earthbound360), we both used to be really, really good at it in singles (top ~50 in NA, I think) and my partner and I are still within the top 3 doubles teams in North America.

Fun fact: Daisy, Donkey Kong and Waluigi are the three best captains in that game, but Boo is the absolute best character. By far. He's like three Metaknights at once.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
^ M2K got broked.

Yo, MAKE SURE YOU BRING SF4, ANOYONE!, my bros wants to MM you!
I'm waiting for SF4 to come out on PC this spring/summer. I'd love to dik around on it though.

The sword Chaosknight posted reminded me of Akujiki from Shinobi. Too bad that game didn't have two-playa-mode.

I'll tell my bro to bring Custom Robo to the next Dojo. Buggy w/ Shotgun FTW lulz

falco03

Smash Lord
seriously its not my fault my dads is gay.............i did ask him but he said i didnt prepare for da stuff etc............he was actually ok with me having it he said i didnt do wat i was supposed to do before.............and if yall want to bann me go ahead .........yo bad my dad kicked me out the house for dis thats why i was getting my stuff not hiding the tantalus..............well i apoligize to chu and the people i inconvienced..........

jjvirus

Smash Champion
seriously its not my fault my dads is gay.............i did ask him but he said i didnt prepare for da stuff etc............he was actually ok with me having it he said i didnt do wat i was supposed to do before.............and if yall want to bann me go ahead .........yo bad my dad kicked me out the house for dis thats why i was getting my stuff not hiding the tantalus..............well i apoligize to chu and the people i inconvienced..........

hmm dads is gay? makes sense...

and b4 u start talking random **** thats extremely hard to read, Sure I'll MM you :)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
this doesn't make any sense

Top Bottom