• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I work midnight till 8 5 days a week, sure is fun.

I want some of billys famed burgers

should totally make a fast food chain called 'billys get-*****-by-my-cooking-skillz burgers'

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
santa wont give them to you cause i told them about the time you pinched me and teds krispy kreames!

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
merry christmas everybody! hope your all enjoying time with love ones and what not. would almost make one miss australia...

Zero

Smash Hero
almost :)

Don't forget to call your family Attila. I did last year, called New year's instead. They found it weird T_T

tibs7

Smash Champion
merry christmas my little kiddies =) - that sounded like michael jackson uughhhh :S

and lol wtf unny

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Merry Christmas guys :)

Attila - I heard that Japanese folks like to eat KFC for Christmas O_O Where did I hear this and is it true? :O
lol. it was advertised here as a 'traditional american christmas meal' and the people jumped on it. cant get kfc on christmas without a reservation or without an order (take away). and even then, the line is some 2 hours long...

hahahaha japan.

Top Bottom