• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose Your Character

Krendall

Smash Rookie
So far my two mains have been ROB and Ike. However, I'm starting to get the hang of MetaKnight so I'll probably use him my next time online.

Too bad I'm still a n00b as far as competitive play is concerned.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
I don't really have a main but the characters that I mostly use are Ike, Link, Pikachu, Falco, Mario, Fox, Wolf, Luigi, Wario, Pit, Snake, and Donkey Kong.

I do have more, these are just the people that I can think of on top of my head. A wide variety of characters is good for me and keeps boring out of the fun.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I just start off with Pokemon Trainer when I first get online, so I can test who I'm up against. If their good or not or noob, and find their playing weakness and strategy. I then switch to one of my mains to win.

woody72691

Smash Ace
I just start off with Pokemon Trainer when I first get online, so I can test who I'm up against. If their good or not or noob, and find their playing weakness and strategy. I then switch to one of my mains to win.
i'll play against u, let's hope my connection hold up.

nowadays just go to pit then to falcon

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Samus! if I have a real hard time with it though I'll go Pit.
I know taht wasn't the question, Just filling you in :p

Ismael

Smash Ace
Mostly Pikachu. Otherwise, Toon Link or Mario.
Mario, Fox, Shiek, Kirby.... I used to play with them for a while in previous games, and my skill carried over with them.... so I'll occasionally use them in matches too.... they'd be my 3rd choices...
I don't really have a main but the characters that I mostly use are Ike, Link, Pikachu, Falco, Mario, Fox, Wolf, Luigi, Wario, Pit, Snake, and Donkey Kong.
You all get an insta-win.

As for me, Mario. Yes, I'm lying...

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
The dark link costume the majority of the times. I usually get criticized by people because i dodge to much and always use my arrows, bombs, and boomerang, etc etc. Ah and you gotta enjoy the taunt hangouts :)

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
Random.

I usually like to warm-up against friends and I NEVER use mains against noobs in Basic/Team Battles (If it turns out to b a main, suicide time.) unless there's a pro player. (yes, I've seen a couple of players who know how to space well, spike at the perfect time, etc. on basic and team battles before. :/ I wish more ppl were on that...)

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
I go as Marth. He's my main, and often Jiggly Puff If I'm bored. X3 ( Oh wait I can't forget Ike. I like to smash when I feel like I want to destroy something. XD )

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Ike. And when I'm bored of him, Ganondorf. It's actually fun using Ganon online, because very few people expect it and know how to handle him. You'd be surprised how many Ganon punches you can land in a single match.

ShadowMarth91

Smash Rookie
Do not get me started on this. XDD

Online, I use Marth and Shiek.

That's much really but offline is a different story.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
A lot of people going with Marth I notice :ohwell:

More than I would have expected anyways... I rarely encounter Marths online.

rSmooth

Smash Rookie
I use Zamus no matter what......... always.

I can't play with anyone else. lawlz

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I've started logging in with Sonic now. I love Sonic! His approaches are so different than other characters.

Sameyu

Smash Rookie
Sonic, for being one of the most hilarious pricks in the game.

I start as him to sandbag or to annoy other players unless it's a taunt battle.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
If I'm host and he character swap code is working I try beating people as Nana. I don't win much but it's funny when I do.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
I usually start with my secondary Olimar, then I use my main MK. Then depending how the match goes. I may use a random character or MK/Olimar again.

Top Bottom