• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicken's Possible Monthly Tourney Thread (OP Updated)

pridy

:]
this is my opinion

legal:
yoshi's island ds
Final destination
Battlefield
Smashville

counterpick:
lylat cruise
delfino plaza
luigi's mansion
Jungle Japes
Pokemon stadium1
Brinstar
Frigate orpheon

why pirate ship and halberd shouldnt be cp is because why should a stage fire at the fighters o.O

chckn

Smash Ace
this is my opinion

legal:
yoshi's island ds
Final destination
Battlefield
Smashville

counterpick:
lylat cruise
delfino plaza
luigi's mansion
Jungle Japes
Pokemon stadium1
Brinstar
Frigate orpheon

why pirate ship and halberd shouldnt be cp is because why should a stage fire at the fighters o.O
Yeah, but in that case, why should JJ be on if the fish can eat you and kill you. Shy guys/wierd bottom that messes with autocanceling on yoshis. Walls on Luigis diminish attacks. Fire on the bottom of Brinstar hurts you, flip on frigate can get you stuck under the level lol.

Personally Phil, Im all for having as little stages as possible, but its not about my personal preeference, its about trying to find a fairly generally accepted group of stages. Jungle Japes is pretty well comsidered a ban by most. Luigi's is way up for consideration since there are people on both sides. Most people are okay with pirate ship just because the stage hazards arent that destructive, and halberd is just about considered a cp by everyone.

btw youre rob looks good, we need to ditto :p.

chckn

Smash Ace
Im looking to do something either saturday or sunday. SFL and Orlando let me know if you guys are interested as well as which date is better. Lets do this.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm hoping sometime late September. This Saturday/Sunday I don't think would be a good idea since I might have stuff to do this weekend, and plus later this month I think my dad's gonna having day-offs on the weekends.

chckn

Smash Ace
Yeah ****s going down for sure this sunday at my grandma's house. Im gonna need wii's/tvs. So far I have 3 tv's and 2 wii's. Bring a wii and tv and you won't have to pay the door fee. Bring just a wii and the door fee goes down to $3 dollars

Im making an attendence list now so just post if you are thinking of coming as well as what you are bringing. I will have the correct address as well as a google map up later on today. It is about two minutes away from my house.

GET YOURSELVES DOWN HERE FOT THIS CFL!!!!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
most likely leaning towards going to see scary kids scaring kids.
if my sister becomes butthurt and doesn't want to go anymore, i guess seibrik will come pick me up.

he was all "YOU'RE COMING" when he dropped me off home after ZP.
Don't know, Don't know.

chckn

Smash Ace
Chicken tournament>SKSK. GO TO THIS!!!! and Sonic Ghost, this is like 2 minutes away from your house. I'll pick you up if need be.

Linguini

Smash Master
some people need to learn how to ****ing drive, holy **** the smash community is full of 18 year olds that still rely on rides. wtf

Master Raven

Smash Master
**** I can't go. My parents still want to give some more time before they can fully trust me hanging out with you guys on my own. -_-

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
being filed as a truant sucks.
i couldn't get my license for skipping school too much lol.

now that i'm 18, and that my sister had a baby, and that i can't get a job cause of the massive holes in my ears sh;t fvcking sucks. car's gonna be a while from now.

chckn

Smash Ace
Yeah Ill start doubles at 1. Get there early for friendlies though. Im going to sleep, anyone need directions, or anything for that matter, feel free to call me.

pridy

:]
sucks i couldn't make it to this only 30 mins away >.> anyways i'lll be attending nxt 1 4 sure PnT is probly my next tourney

Top Bottom