• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicken's Possible Monthly Tourney Thread (OP Updated)

chckn

Smash Ace
just changed the title, and nicholas are you gonna be coming?, and cash mooney wtf is flowin water? lol

chckn

Smash Ace
Since the size of this has grown to something decenet I am considering doing a teams tourney as well with an entry fee of $20 per team. Feedback?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Tourneyz!!!!!
Doin dat tourney thang yah know!

What if the smash community was like the MvC2 community.
Lets do a 3000 dollar money match now.

chckn

Smash Ace
yeah he's that crazy that he had to be mentioned twice, and nevershootme school comes second when theres smash to be played :p. Anyways it wont end that late so youll be staight.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
On your list you have emilio and Linguini, they are the same person, so you should cross out "emilio" and change it to "Rx-" :)

chckn

Smash Ace
Im gonna do another sign up for teams then, Im not gonna even bother unless I get a decent amount though so just post and let me know if youre down.

chckn

Smash Ace
Yea do teamsss

I'd sign up.
Just post up your team and Ill add them up. I personally don't play teams so wheter or not there is a teams bracket is irrelevant to me. As long as I get at least a few teams to either post on here or come by on sunday Im fine with doing a teams bracket. Rx you and who?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
afro will prolly housee you if you ask him or ask a miami player at the venue to house you. if anything ill get this melee player I know in opa locka to house you so your forced to play melee and brawl

chckn

Smash Ace
afro will prolly housee you if you ask him or ask a miami player at the venue to house you. if anything ill get this melee player I know in opa locka to house you so your forced to play melee and brawl
Thats good Opa Locka really isnt very far at all from my house. BTW I'm hoping to get some good melee friendlies before/after/during the tourney lol.

chckn

Smash Ace
Sorry for the double post guys, but Im really trying to get this doubles problem solved. To do the doubles tournament I would like to have at LEAST six teams or so. I would also like to change the registration time to 11:30 to 12:30 with the doubles tournament starting PROMPTLY at 1, and singles starting immediately after. Let me know who is going to do doubles asap, thanks.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
1. afro lives about 2 hours from PNT. getting housing from him only to drive 2 more hours on sunday isnt very appetizing at all

2. even if afro housed us, i wouldn't have the space in my car to even take afro to the tourney, as my car is already full

3. i havnt asked anyone if they're willing to stay overnight or another tourney. for all i know, they might have **** to do

chckn

Smash Ace
1. afro lives about 2 hours from PNT. getting housing from him only to drive 2 more hours on sunday isnt very appetizing at all

2. even if afro housed us, i wouldn't have the space in my car to even take afro to the tourney, as my car is already full

3. i havnt asked anyone if they're willing to stay overnight or another tourney. for all i know, they might have **** to do
If you get housed by that guy that lives in Opalocka you will be about 10 minutes from PNT and 15 minutes from my house :p.

chckn

Smash Ace
**** I really with I could house you guys but my mom is a bit of a ***** when it comes to people that she's never seen sleeping over :[

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Just singles it is then. Btw, sometime next week I wanna play you in Melee to get ready for FAST!

Da Illlest

Smash Cadet
if u still have space, i can bring myself and 2 others. im sure not every1 on the list is going, but i can 4sur can go. so just let me know.

chckn

Smash Ace
Sounds good, what are their tags, and singles or doubles? Also I lack recording equipment so if you guys have, it would be much appreciated.

Da Illlest

Smash Cadet
WAXX AND NWA. Dunno bout recording stuff tho. And two of us is gonna also join doubles, dunno which of the two tho.

Top Bottom