• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
sorry for doubting you tink... it is just the only time ive ever seen your sheik was when i beat it with marth after eddie told me to give u the dtilts :laugh:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
phat gamer beat me really bad at smym lol
phat gamer for best sheik, wayne for gayest sheik, binyan for best fundamentals
alex your sheik is my balls

ORLY

Smash Master
Fact: everyone who has gone Sheik against me in bracket has lost.

Everyone.

And the Falcon / Sheik match-up is like 80 - 20 Sheik. Step it up, you scrub Sheiks!

ORLY

Smash Master
Fact: this posting format is fun.

Also true: Tink always chickens out of using Sheik on me in bracket.

ORLY

Smash Master
Hah. I think you should get that MU down seeing as Falcon was one of the two reasons you started using Sheik in the first place. ;D

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
phat gamer beat me really bad at smym lol
phat gamer for best sheik, wayne for gayest sheik, binyan for best fundamentals
alex your sheik is my balls
this is a pretty terrible assessment

matt/cosmo/kels are definitely the best sheiks

binyan is getting closer

Kels88

Smash Lord
kels sheik is really good vs spacies but awful vs everyone else hhaaha
lol my Sheik isn't bad against everyone else. But i picked her up to go against spacies. I'll mm anyone with my Sheik though. Except Sheik dittos because cg is really gay. Tink this includes your Fox.

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol my Sheik isn't bad against everyone else. But i picked her up to go against spacies. I'll mm anyone with my Sheik though. Except Sheik dittos because cg is really gay. Tink this includes your Fox.
we should sheik ditto so i can learn the matchup

matt's sheik is definitely better than mine, just wish he were more technically consistent lol
plus i don't even play sheik except at tournies.

Dart!

Smash Master
I try to use her against Falcon. I really did pick her up to go against the space animals but i find it easier to just use Falco against the spacies.
so you're going to man up and stay fox vs me now?
i don't mind doing my fox vs your marth either. jus sayinnnn

Tink

Smash Hero
well then kelly, since u keeps hit talking the sheik vs fox matchup....we can do the 10$ mm that you keep chikening outta :/.....easy peasy

also, i cant believe u are putting kellys sheik above mine ://....he only plays if vs matchups that are strongley in his favor(marth/samus)....i guess ill just have to play ppl with me sheik at this....specially since deku has never even played my sheik :/...atma either for that matter.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
everyone go support cosmo/mattr for the MBR. we need some actual good people from the midwest on there!

i applied too but i think they are better lol

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
And if i beat you in the MM you should PM each one of the MBR and suggest that they accept me.

Tink

Smash Hero
im all for matt and cosmo cause they are the only options....but there are alot more worthy ppl in the MW that should be in the mbr....i also think commitment to the game should be thought on for members, and cosmo/matt dont have ALOT of commitment as say someone like dart :/.

that being said, MW should step its backroom members up!

Top Bottom