• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Tink

Smash Hero
it doesnt matter if they have a tag they wear normallly....if someone always wore a sword as a tag, and they beat someone, that person wouldnt wear a sword tag, they would wear the tag that says the other persons name, the best they can....as sorta a branding....i think ppl are just scared to get embarrassed. think about kels beatin someone big like, kage and making kage use the kels tag all tourny...would be aweeeeesome.

and lollll....u *****s like the shaving match....thatssss kinda pointless 0_o.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
it doesnt matter if they have a tag they wear normallly....if someone always wore a sword as a tag, and they beat someone, that person wouldnt wear a sword tag, they would wear the tag that says the other persons name, the best they can....as sorta a branding....i think ppl are just scared to get embarrassed. think about kels beatin someone big like, kage and making kage use the kels tag all tourny...would be aweeeeesome.

and lollll....u *****s like the shaving match....thatssss kinda pointless 0_o.
Um, what, I dont understand your logic here.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I dunno guys, I kinda like it.

It's fun to rub.

i'm pretty sure MDZ's attitude towards the midwest is common among other non-pro coast players. he just happened to be the one to move here and get a reality check
My attitude toward the MidWest isn't that everyone is bad. Most of what I say it just ****ing around for the sake of it, this being a competitive community and all.

Except when it comes to Jeff.

Definitely don't think that all of NE beats that list though. Looking at it, you guys have solid players. No disputing that. I still want to see NE vs MW in a crew battle.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion

It's fun to rub.

My attitude toward the MidWest isn't that everyone is bad. Most of what I say it just ****ing around for the sake of it, this being a competitive community and all.

Definitely don't think that all of NE beats that list though. Looking at it, you guys have solid players. No disputing that. I still want to see NE vs MW in a crew battle.

Lol, still as salty as ever.

Tink

Smash Hero
johnsss....if i lost a shavin head match, id just spin it as i like it 0_o....shaving ur head isnt utter humiliation, unless u look like a butch lesbian =DD.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
johnsss....if i lost a shavin head match, id just spin it as i like it 0_o....shaving ur head isnt utter humiliation, unless u look like a butch lesbian =DD.
ya but ur ugly, so the stakes aren't as high for you to begin with. Matt had flowing locks and now he looks like uncle fester from the adam's family.

Tink

Smash Hero
no one told meneks that he needs 1000 posts to post in this thread XD :pP.....but on the real....johnssss

Spife

Smash Master

It's fun to rub.

And I only say everyone's *** to mock you :bee:

Spife

Smash Master
yeah i looked at our top 10 (top 12 dafuq?) and i don't know who any of those guys are
clearly it should be:
1. spife
2-9. who gives a ****
10. mattdotbald

Dart!

Smash Master
Who's in Chicago and wants a ride to IMDB in Wisconsin? Kels is gonna ride with me so i would need you all to be in one place

Scythe

Smash Master
I'd be up for it but it depends on if you are plannign to go back same day or on sunday since i've got to get back to chicago for work sunday afternoon

Dart!

Smash Master
I'm willing to leave whenever people need. I just need to know who's willing to go. All accommodations can be made at that point. Also I plan on coming up Friday night. So We'll see as the weeks go by what comes up

Roux

Smash Journeyman
Hi Chicago! I will be in Chicago for work dec 19 and 20. Those nights I'm staying at some place near Buckingham Memorial Fountain (?? I don't know landmarks in Chicago at all)...it's downtown by that big lake. Anyway it'd be cool to see some of you guys that I met at the impromptu tourney and smash. I'm going to call that place and make sure they have CRT's, but I'm actually not even sure I have a room to myself yet...regardless, smash will happen somehow. Oro? MDZ? Meneks? Rat? Hit me up.

:phone:

Top Bottom