• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Fletch

Smash Master
Roux and Meneks are coming over to play in Lincoln Park, PM me or write on my wall asap if you want to play.

:phone:

Fletch

Smash Master
Good games last night guys, thanks for giving me time to shake off at least a little bit of the rust. If I get hit with one more Luigi misfire though, I'm going to off myself.

Dart!

Smash Master
Who knows? most of Chicago can't even beat pocket sheik still. Also let it be known that the only time Cosmo and I played...I won. He beat me in Marth dittos In losers finals though.Granted that was my 2nd year of playing Melee competitively as well.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll be in Chi-town near the Libertyville area visiting friends until the 31st. Any Smashfests going on if I have some free time?

Roux

Smash Journeyman
Good games last night guys, thanks for giving me time to shake off at least a little bit of the rust. If I get hit with one more Luigi misfire though, I'm going to off myself.

Just saw this. Thanks for hosting! Lots of fun in Chicago. And yes, taking 3 of 4 stocks by misfiring was a little too awesome XD

Tink

Smash Hero
smym afaik, is dead atm....bert moved away from champaign, so we lost another tournament host....we need someone in champaign to get the church somehow and host it again.

Scythe

Smash Master
So I guess i'm looking for a teammate fro apex, anyone not have a teammate yet?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Updating would be a little annoying at this point. Its been too long to simply update, it has to be redone from the beginning. I'm working on the SSBPD project atm which will help make this process a lot easier. Once the database is accessable and up to date, I see this being completed. Until then, probably not.

Rat

Smash Lord
Rat's IL-PM Power Rankings

1. Metroid
2. Kirk
3. Rat
4. Vro
5. Kels
6. Dart!
7. Scythe
8. Oro?!
9. Mdz
10. ORLY

Honorable mentions: Plasma, Arty, Tripwire, 5-1, DSF

Get at me.

Tink

Smash Hero
yooooo, that dissaspointing rat....i know i an beat almost half the ppl on that list 0_o....<----best sheik in IN anddd IL!

Tho, i guess a brother needs to prove it more....thatll start in january, and then at sakurai, when i come out as that dark horse that wins the tourny =DD.

Top Bottom