• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
hey guys, it was great smashing with you dudes again. I feel a little rusty, but i still got some fire left in the tank. After talking with some of you guys, I really hope the scene doesn't die completely. Keep the tournaments going and the games fierce. I'll be back next summer, so hopefully there will be stuff for me to attend. Take care!

-chun

ORLY

Smash Master
See ya next year ray

There will always be smash in my house

Keep it gangnam style

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Gangnam style came on at the wedding i was at yesterday. Finally got to bust out my moves and got a girls number out of it

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Same thing happen to me, except I was half naked at my house, drunk off my ***.

Spife

Smash Master
I love how much more info I got out of your post than you intended sveet. I sort of knew how on top of their game mobile DJ's need to be, but to play gangnam style out this soon? Damngurl.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i may or may not have slipped him some money and/or hacked the dj station and illegally downloaded the track

Spife

Smash Master
can't hack and download **** on turntables son GET AT MY TECHNICS

vinyl dj's do it best :bee:

Top Bottom