• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Huge troll. Ice climbers are barely above mid tier. Why should they even have a chance vs higher tier characters that are faster in teams?

Just because marth can't do his chain grab and ics can't wobble, infinite grab etc doesn't mean they lose viability in the matchup, it means they have to go about using different moves/throws/strategies.

I'll close it like this

Scoreboard PewPewu/Sfat
Now I know you are just trolling, you are just saying random stuff according to the tier list and not actual experience. lol.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Huge troll. Ice climbers are barely above mid tier. Why should they even have a chance vs higher tier characters that are faster in teams?

Just because marth can't do his chain grab and ics can't wobble, infinite grab etc doesn't mean they lose viability in the matchup, it means they have to go about using different moves/throws/strategies.

I'll close it like this

Scoreboard PewPewu/Sfat

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Reneblade i liked ur post.

Hotarms= Freearms.

MM? at least 10 dollars since NE is so free.

Whether your trolling or not idc. We should still mm so you get me money for Fat Sandwich.

I also go to every smym since i've been leaving NE(besides when mango was there)

Lol Oro

Im honestly not trolling. My idea of marth is that he is invincible as long as he tips you. IF he doesn't then of course he should probably get punished. Playing this kinda game might be risky but its the way i see marth winning today.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I would bet on JBM against them michigan kids except velynn, duck, and his roommate
and even with duck and moose it'd be an interesting matchup

don't be sleepin on western midwest :D

also yeah 2006 was midwest's peak
drephen
trail when he sucked less (<3)
tink
jiano
darkrain
dope
sliq
etc

these guys knew how to compete

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Whoa whoa whoa, Binyan still hating on Michigan?! not legit

*****es don't know about our hidden boss, Shady... he's like 8-2 vs Velynn and Duck in his last 10 tries.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Tbh I don't know how michigan can be good when the best player is a samus player if i'm correct.

Samus's should basically give up to every marth player they play.

Sliq

Smash Master
I would bet on JBM against them michigan kids except velynn, duck, and his roommate
and even with duck and moose it'd be an interesting matchup

don't be sleepin on western midwest :D

also yeah 2006 was midwest's peak
drephen
trail when he sucked less (<3)
tink
jiano
darkrain
dope
sliq
etc

these guys knew how to compete
I'm flattered that you think I was even remotely as good as those guys.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
thats not true

michigan is probably #2 mw state though, only due to ohio's lack of playing

i'd also bet on jbm against all but 2 or 3 of them, and even those would be toss-ups

darkatma

Smash Hero
barring kels, michigan is just as good as illinois
what. i like michigan but this is just silly

Tink, Matt, Tom, Deku?
Willing to bet if you gave Darticus a rematch he would beat everyone in michigan he lost to as well.
Rat is on par with Duck at least as well, meaning he's better than 80% of michigan PR :p
Whatever this will all be settled at the big house. I'm gonna be so well trained for that one, watch out :D

lets all agree on something!
like... missouri sucks :D

@ sliq
I still can't get over "Was it that hard sliq?"

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
what. i like michigan but this is just silly

Tink, Matt, Tom, Deku?
Willing to bet if you gave Darticus a rematch he would beat everyone in michigan he lost to as well.
Rat is on par with Duck at least as well, meaning he's better than 80% of michigan PR :p
Whatever this will all be settled at the big house. I'm gonna be so well trained for that one, watch out :D

lets all agree on something!
like... missouri sucks :D

@ sliq
I still can't get over "Was it that hard sliq?"
Tink is Indiana boy

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yo, nobody except the troll (Abu) is arguing that Michigan is better than Illinois, lol.

It's too bad a lot of our top players don't show up anymore. Especially Bigy and Shaeden.

Tink

Smash Hero
Illinois is pretty deep.....and if im with IN....and so it trail/cunning/LE.....i think we may compete for #2 state.

MI is good tho, no johns....they would prolly whoop most of the other states just because the lack of talent as a group.....they might not have the best player, but they got talent.

Top Bottom