• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Vs Character- Which Character Will Dominate? (All new Signups! READ THE OP)

Aibou

Smash Master
You can pick anyone you want except for characters who's teams are already full like Peach and Samus.

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
Coulda sworn he said he was looking for one more team...
I was looking for one more team, but now it is built up to sixteen. Want to keep sign-ups limited to these teams now so we don't have like 20 one-man teams.

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
Okay, that means Toon Link is full and there is once again a spot open on Falcon.

milistisia2

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I've noticed this. It's scaring me, but I can't deny somebody because they're new. All I'm gonna do is make sure they didn't just join the tourney for the heck of it and then bail.
i know lightz, ttar, and freezeflame and they're all pretty good people and im pretty sure they're being serious.

Skittlez

Smash Rookie
Add me on Capton Falcon team...
/3223 6863 0838/Skitt/
=D.. [should of been a kirby team ]

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've checked out some of the new members joining. They posted here and haven't been online since (what to do, what to do...)

If you're one of those new members, you better sign on once in a while and post here to say you're actually going to participate. Otherwise I might be tempted to kick you out.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What Kupo said. The amount of new members gained solely on joining this tourney seems to scare me a bit. :urg:

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
Go ahead and post a sign-up Darktoon :)

I feel like a jerk saying you have to have 100 posts to join a tourney (seeing as I don't even have that many yet). I will probably ask for around fifty though or something. In some way I'm going to be way more stingy about new members joining my next tourney.

As for this tournament....I'll send all the new people right now a message (20 posts and under) and say you have to respond by this date (it will be like two or three days). If they don't respond in that time, I'll remove their registration. These new members put down their registration like two or three days ago and haven't been on since.

Trogdor33

Smash Cadet
20 posts and under?

EEEEK, must got make another post somewhere else before i get this warning PM XD

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
getting 100 post only takes a day if you're social. Posting in the OTL thread could help this. Because the OTL thread is just that amazing <3

Trogdor33

Smash Cadet
getting 100 post only takes a day if you're social. Posting in the OTL thread could help this. Because the OTL thread is just that amazing <3
I suppose you are right, but i'm actually one of those people that don't post a lot cuz i don't want to seem i'm just posting to boost my post count.

Make sense? lol >.<

Edit: 20th post! Now i won't get that warning PM haha

Top Bottom