• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Vs Character- Which Character Will Dominate? (All new Signups! READ THE OP)

yoshq

Smash Master
ok wait, is this like you fight every person in a set, stocks resetting after every set, not like you have a certain amount of stocks and it will be the certain amount of people per character vs character battle? (like in crew battles)

tl;dr, do stocks reset?

because if they do and i could still win this by being the only luigi, then i'd like to switch to luigi.

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
ok wait, is this like you fight every person in a set, stocks resetting after every set, not like you have a certain amount of stocks and it will be the certain amount of people per character vs character battle? (like in crew battles)

tl;dr, do stocks reset?

because if they do and i could still win this by being the only luigi, then i'd like to switch to luigi.
I'll try to explain this the best I can: You will be on your team and battling members on the other teams in your group. Though it is undecided yet, you will most likely battle 2 members on each team for a total of six matches in the first round. In each match you have, you will battle with three stocks, best 2 out of 3 wins. So your stock will always be resetting if that is what you are asking.

The teams don't have a set stock that the other teams are trying to deplete. The teams are all battling for points. Each team will have 24 matches (six per member) and each member will be striving to win as many matches as possible to earn more points for their team. Points is how you team will advance to the semis.

Does that make sense? I'll try to explain it more if that didn't help or answer your question at all.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
As long as BTC isn't on the Peach team, i'm good >_>
Also, two tourneys at the same time? Bummer:p

Trogdor33

Smash Cadet
Trogdor33/3093 6773 3907/Trog/:falco:/SWF

I'll be the first one to represent a space animal =D

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
(Lux) / 2363-6576-0364 / (Lux) / Team :popo: / Because wifi IC's are hard and legit

Aibou

Smash Master
Oh GAWD. More pros with my worst MUs? This just gets better and better >_____>

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Hmm seems everyone is going in strong then on second thought switch me to :ike:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
sign me up for samus. so far the team SUCKS badly.
This.
More Samus players that join, the worse it gets.
That's what seperates us from them T_T
lolworstcharindagameftw

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
lol Zelds.
Looks like Aibou has company :rolleyes:
I'd get 2Sonic in on team Toon Link, but that'd make me cry through this whole tourney T_T

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
What's with all the Peach mains looking at this last night?

Goofball, you have something to do with this?

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
Wow what did I miss here? :p

Everything is updated- all the additions and swaps. Team Diddy Kong was just deleted and replaced with Team Ike.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Alright, I'm dropping Team Wario and gonna go with Q and join team Meta Knight.

I don't wanna have to do a crazy amount of matches.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Oh snap, Xyro I wanna play you :D I have Samus experience from smash god, so I wanna see how I do.

BTC is too good, but I think Kyle and I will do well (and Goof and C Spyker, but I haven't played them)

Peach is gonna win this

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Oh snap, Xyro I wanna play you :D I have Samus experience from smash god, so I wanna see how I do.

BTC is too good, but I think Kyle and I will do well (and Goof and C Spyker, but I haven't played them)

Peach is gonna win this
Oh yes I understand that I lack a solid reputation. I'll try my best :bee:

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
ok in that case i would like to represent luigi instead of falcon
Okay, I switched you. This means there is an open spot for Team Falcon now. We can also have only two more new teams. Let's fill all these teams up!

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
Alright, Team Spamus is full. We can have one more new character..... and then just work to fill up the teams.

Top Bottom