• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Would random be a good idea to rank? It's seems pretty cool...

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Using random isn't just for kicks. Random is actually a good character to use if you win the first match-that is, if you're competent with all the characters. Your opponent CP a stage, and you pick random. They don't know who you're going to be, so they just have to use whoever they feel most comfortable with on that stage. They can't really pick a character that's good against the one that you're going to use. Unless they choose MK. >_> You at least get that benefit.
And you end up with C.Falcon >_>

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
And you end up with C.Falcon >_>
Sadly, you have a better chance of losing a game by dying by a freak trip, glitch, or some unlucky, random stage spike than getting stuck with CF. <_<

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
LoL, random is a terrible idea. You're better off learning your bad matchups then relying on chance. It's not just captain falcon that would screw you, there are like 10 characters that the game could pick and you'd have no chance of winning because those 10 characters require you to devote all your time and attention to them each to be good with, there's no way you could be good at them all (Falcon, Yoshi, Ganon, Samus, Pokemon trainer, sonic, mario, lucas. ness, jigglypuff, bowser. even ice climbers takes alot of individual attention )

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I found this guy named Danger a while back. I feel you man. >_> *cries*

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
why toon link and olimar not higher
They are both rather unpopular.Olimar's recovery is too much a hassle for most to get over. For tlink, many would rather have Marth's sword range or a better projectile spammer. Not both mixed in one.

Danger = me heheheh

I REMEMBERED THIS ACCOUNT FOR YOU AND YOUR STILL CRYING
O_O

*rejoices silently in a corner*

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Dude uncool...
Very uncool.
I know what you mean.

There's some guy that took the name "affinity" a year after I made my account; which means I can't change my name from "affinity2412" to "Affinity" even if I had the means.

Really lame considering he only made 6 posts, was active for less than a month, and hasn't logged in for over a year and a half.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Ankoku said:
S: Meta Knight; Snake
A: (King Dedede, Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, Marth)
B: (Lucario, Falco, Diddy Kong, ROB, Donkey Kong), Kirby
C: Pikachu, (Ice Climbers, Pit, Olimar, Peach), (Zero Suit Samus, Wolf), Ike, (Lucas, Sonic, Fox)
D: Pokémon Trainer, (Mario, Toon Link, Jigglypuff), (Sheik, Zelda, SheikZelda, Yoshi, Bowser, Ness)
E: (Link, Samus, Luigi); Ganondorf; Captain Falcon
Use your eyes

cman

Smash Ace
So i don't exactly understand it. Is wario actually a good character, or just does he have a few good people boosting his stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom