• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Some folks down here in Socal have been playing with extending the payouts too.
I like it, it's nice for a region with a few exceptionally good players and then a cluster of "pretty good" players who can't really place top 3 but might make top 6 on a good day.
That and it's gotten me my entry fee back the last three tournaments I've gone to. :3

OverLade

Smash Hero

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I was thinking about paying out to top4/5 but i just thought it wouldnt be very good for my region until we got a few more people in the tourneys.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Brawl: Fusion 0.5 Results!
South Jersey
2/20/10
16 Entrants
Singles Bracket

1: Shadow ($85) :metaknight:
2: Atomsk ($42.50) :metaknight::falco::dedede:
3: dmbrandon ($17) :metaknight:
4: Will ($8.50) :dk2:
5: Vinnie :gw:
5: Zucco :lucario:
7: Keitaro :falco:
7: Eazy :marth:

OverLade

Smash Hero
YESSS

Halzy if you drop MK by the time G.A.M.M.E. comes, I'm gonna **** you up big time >:3

/ego
Hey remember that time you rolled into my Fsmash on AiB?

Oh, and that other time you rolled into that Fsmash on AiB?

;)

Besides I still gots falco on layaway if I need him.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Nah, randomly pulled out Falcos don't really cut it for people, so I don't really think you're an exception :3

And the roll was a force of habit. I couldn't control it. Biglou up-b'ed me cause I just stood there shielding, he was waiting for the roll, and I rolled anyways <_<

clowsui

Smash Legend
a little late but @serin:

i went falco on blue rogue but that little son of a ***** had ice climbers to stop me -_-; i almost beat him in pools w/ falco which is why he went icies 'n' stuff. he doesn't know the matchup so he just thinks it's a good idea to use hard counters instead. we have no real good d3s in ohio because there's like 4-5 MKs in the bracket at any given time

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd win.

Come to the MW and $20 MM Level 9 Snake. He's pretty awesome at the MU, but he always CPs Green Greens.

he's kind of a **** though, so you need to SEE the money and make him put it on the table first. I beat him in tournament and got a JV 4 stock on his CP with MK, but he's really bad at that matchup. He almost beat Anther there once though!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Come to the MW and $20 MM Level 9 Snake. He's pretty awesome at the MU, but he always CPs Green Greens.

he's kind of a **** though, so you need to SEE the money and make him put it on the table first. I beat him in tournament and got a JV 4 stock on his CP with MK, but he's really bad at that matchup. He almost beat Anther there once though!
I'd rather just 20$ MM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom