• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

sidefx

Smash Champion
hey guys, bring your wii's/cubes/tv's so we can take them for genesis =D

ill be cataloging each wii with your name, and then when you get to the venue, the wristbands we give you guys will be numbered, and will be associated with the wii you gave us.

so basically were gonna be writing down your name, and your consoles SKU number, and then write down the wristband number as we give them to you. so itll be secure incase someone tries to walk out with a console, theyll have to check out with their wristband, and show photo ID.

but yeah bring your **** so we can better set up for genesis on thursday, so we dont have to do everything friday morning. =D

itll be a big help if everyone brought their wii's/cubes/discs/tvs

norcal step it up =D

MacD

Banned via Administration
good **** brian, i was wondering if i could pay at this

there are gonna be hella melee tv's at this tourny huh, onski's extra now go to melee and 64, too good

sidefx

Smash Champion
paul your posting is turning for the worst.

please please stop being like that.. youre turning into how mexican posts..

"hey guys wanna mm me, i suck i play DK"

i mean atleast what he says is true.. but when you say it, well you dont say it,but you imply that youre "not good" or something, perhaps in your eyes which is understandable, but i mean..

well you know what i forgot what i was trying to say cause im eating this delicious burger, and this coke is just too good

Zoap

Smash Master
Don't be modest paul, it comes off as being arrogant. people much rather prefer people who are either quietly good or feel all over themselves in a humorous way.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
paul has ALWAYS been like that

havent u guys noticed?

now that he has rep, it comes off as cocky :p

u guys just didnt notice before ahaha

he was always like hey guys wanna MM? worked cuz he was unknown/underestimated

now that he has rep, he says stuff like he hasn't practiced or he plays sfiv. even tho it's true lol still

in other words... just let him :)

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Nahh Paul just understands that when you get to the top you don't need to be cocky.

Just let other people do it for you :D.

but seriously, Paul saying that you will play okay again just gives people the idea that you have no confidence in yourself.

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah bobby, the console version is out btw.. you should play it.

if you dont come on sunday.. then you know what.. ill show you

onski?

Smash Ace
i've already asked Shroomed, but ill just put this out there. anyone who brings a PC with .tio software and lets us use it for the ENTIRE tournament gets free entry to any and all events. in addition to additional DASANI water.

Top Bottom