• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
@ Lovage:

Basically Tigerbombz (best ****ing name I've seen in a while) ***** the **** out of everyone.
ahaahah l33t!!!! sniffff.... I LIKE THIS GUY! no homo! ;) but yea...it was fun. I like the fact i got to use every character instead of just spamming top tiers. GGs

onski?

Smash Ace
ahaahah l33t!!!! sniffff.... I LIKE THIS GUY! no homo! ;) but yea...it was fun. I like the fact i got to use every character instead of just spamming top tiers. GGs
i will never ever ever ask you to go samus again. bad fvking idea!! i'll just be happy with the 2-stocking your Fox dishes out on me

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
actually...i kinda pwned tang kinda bad if u saw the first game...just fyi :)

and of course.... sandbagging makes it fun ;) hehe

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
no ****. lulz. next time Mitchell needs to get in on that action. he was the only person there who actually gave Matt any trouble.. besides me of course..
Y'know.....

I was the only one who brought an N64 with smash, wonder what would have happened had I not brought it...

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
What is the venue fee at SFSU? I might want to host a Smashfest there. $%#@ tournaments, I just want to play some teams. OK well if Hyuga shows up and does the bracket for me then I would host a tourney, but first I have to hustle up the $$$ for venue. I figure if I can't go to the smashers, I should just go by the "if you host it, they will come" philosophy. Tournament will have no players' pot, because I want only gamers to attend, not hustlers. The competitive scene just costs too much money for new players. Some would argue that it's a motivator, but I would say it can be very discouraging for people who are tight on fundage.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Your opinion is appreciated. So far I haven't seen one useful post from you. All you seem to want to do is talk ****. You're probably bad at melee, which is why you have a pic of Zamus and a brawl FC in ur profile.

Get some skills, breh.

I BROKE I N00B U GET PWN NEWAY

onski?

Smash Ace
What is the venue fee at SFSU? I might want to host a Smashfest there...
sorry. not only is that information private, i'm not in the habit of renting out rooms and putting responsibility in the hands of a complete stranger. this venue is not for sale, it's for CGC.

onski?

Smash Ace
Would People Be Interested In A Pre-genesis Tournament With Melee & Smash64 Only? On Sunday July 5th. Discuss

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Now.

I wonder what your mom would say when she saw MacD.

Edit: and after watching the BET awards today, I realized im in love with Drake.

Shroomed

Smash Master
holy **** alan

i didnt even realize that

dang.....i wonder what she'd do if i had both of u ppl over at once

anyways, THIS JULY 5th TOURNEY SHOULD HAPPEN

Top Bottom