• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

MacD

Banned via Administration
macd, come to my house and smash with me

we need to MM and play friendlies
i'd be down to drive to san pablo/the bay to play with people one day before genisis, but i wouldn't make that drive to just play one person, even if it was like ray justin... maybe julian

but if you could set up a san pablo or bay area smashfest thing i'll go as long as i don't have work, so if the tourny on the 5th doesn't happen i'd go then, or on the monday/tuesday afterwards

and i could be on my best behavior if i came over, i could use a deep voice and everything

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
i'd be down to drive to san pablo/the bay to play with people one day before genisis, but i wouldn't make that drive to just play one person, even if it was like ray justin... maybe julian

but if you could set up a san pablo or bay area smashfest thing i'll go as long as i don't have work, so if the tourny on the 5th doesn't happen i'd go then, or on the monday/tuesday afterwards

and i could be on my best behavior if i came over, i could use a deep voice and everything
Well MacD me and casey plan on going over to Dajuans house today and you have nothing else to do so come and play us :D.

We could probably get a lot of the San Pablo at this too.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Wait so what's up with these? Alls I know is I got this controller, and this GameCube, and this TINY Television that I can totally take on the M Ocean View all the way to SFSU because I live like, right by Forest Hill Station anyways, so it's not even that far.

onski?

Smash Ace
anyone going for 64?
ballin4life, me, cuba. this time i will not be 2 stocked by that Fox.

i think in the true spirit of July 4th withdrawals, i'll be giving away illegal fireworks to the winner of Melee Singles. incentive much?

lets have registration for all events close at 12 sharp. it is the day after a holiday and some of us will undoubtedly be indisposed until 11. time shouldn't be an issue due to the absence of brawl, so you can expect the tournament to conclude much sooner than typical CGCs.

epic poster to follow....

CGC X-2 : July 5th

onski?

Smash Ace
should do brawl+. just sayin
we can possibly run a Brawl+ tournament, depends on a few factors. i shall discuss it with the elders.

speaking of which, we needz some set ups

Melee Set-Ups
1. Onski
2. Onski
3. R00R
4. (PewPewU)
5. Shroomed
6. Shroomed
7. The___cheese
8. SFAT

Smash64 Set-Ups
1. Onski (TV + 64)

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
ballin4life, me, cuba. this time i will not be 2 stocked by that Fox.

i think in the true spirit of July 4th withdrawals, i'll be giving away illegal fireworks to the winner of Melee Singles. incentive much?

lets have registration for all events close at 12 sharp. it is the day after a holiday and some of us will undoubtedly be indisposed until 11. time shouldn't be an issue due to the absence of brawl, so you can expect the tournament to conclude much sooner than typical CGCs.

epic poster to follow....

CGC X-2 : July 5th
There going to be a good turn out for 64 this time? If so ill bring mine and some controllers.

MacD

well i'm from modesto and he doesn't like modesto

and i'm me, and he doesn't like me

ergo i don't think we'd make a fun team

Zoap

Smash Master
ill team with you macd, just dont say anything stupid from now until sunday.

id rather have a teammate then be stuck struggling to find the best of worst like i always do.

edit: im in a good mood this morning dont **** it up people.

MacD

id rather have a teammate then be stuck struggling to find the best of worst like i always do.
that's what i was worried i'd have to do

but i'm excited, doing double peach with another peach main as opposed to connor

i'm suprized, this tourny is actually going to be pretty big

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
HAH!

You did it again Alan.

You made the impossible, possible.

Now its time to turn the President gay.

*cackles madly*

onski?

Smash Ace
There going to be a good turn out for 64 this time? If so ill bring mine and some controllers.
if by good turn out you mean "people who are going to beat me" then yes. there will be a good "turn out".

;)

there will definitely be 2 Smash64 TVs regardless.

Top Bottom