• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
you can't john about matchup experience when you play DOC
especially when you can count (at least partially) on people not knowing what the **** to do against your character

what's up dajuan, too used to space animals? :p
No you got it ALL wrong Joe.

Its not the experience, its Dajuan refusing to camp with pills when he needs to against a peach to win.

His style and I guess you could say his pride gets in the way.

joeplicate

Smash Master
ehhhh nah, sounds like johns to me

lil fella needs to learn the peach matchup
it's not like he'll magically decide to camp and then win because he consciously changed one thing in his playstyle

he has to learn how first >_>

Shroomed

Smash Master
as soon as i lost to macD all i heard was, "throw more pills" from hella ppl lol

mainly brandon who wuz like, "YOU ONLY THREW LIKE 2 PILLS!" haha

my hitlist:

eric, macD, herman, rey, jeff, zhu

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol eric's on your hit list, but yea, more pills is what you should have done, made it too easy for me easier

and i'm going to camp better again link next time, i'd about pauls status but i gotta keep my distince kinda, i hate how if i dsmash his shield and it doesn't shield stab him, i get grabbed

definately a fun tourny and good job alan not getting last or betting up all of san pablo

and zoap, teams was too good, next time zhu isn't at a tourny i wanna try it again

and andre you dumb ***, onski said results on 1st page

EDIT: there are no CGC's in august??? why not

oh but thanks for hosting a melee tourny onski when you play brawl

darkatma

Smash Hero
and i'm going to camp better again link next time, i'd about pauls status but i gotta keep my distince kinda, i hate how if i dsmash his shield and it doesn't shield stab him, i get grabbed
you dont need to camp link with peach to win.
just shield pressure him with nairs, he'll be forced to roll, his roll sucks, rollchase and nair again. rinse and repeat = profit

trust me i've never lost to a link before lol

also:
wtf how do you beat foxes.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
you dont need to camp link with peach to win.
just shield pressure him with nairs, he'll be forced to roll, his roll sucks, rollchase and nair again. rinse and repeat = profit
Really? Hmmm, well, its really hard to get close to a good Link/Y.Link in the first place with Peach without a "campy" approach without taking tons of damage, at least that's how it feels to me. Is there a secret to playing aggressive againts those two and still do well???? :dizzy:

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Woah.

Is there something wrong with gay sex, or gay people in general, Jose?

darkatma

Smash Hero
i'd like to see you try and beat germ, it's hard!!!

and kfc is right, the DADS are where it's at
I beat germ at the last fuddruckers tourney
which was in June

Iono all i did was bait out link's ledge attacks by floating out of reach. A lot of link players think it's safe to sweetspot a grapple and then get up with a fair, but it's easily punishable. And if you're shielding against link tilt your shield down a lot his dsmash just eats right through the bottom.

Otherwise just go aggro on link's shield, he has no out of shield options (upB is too slow, roll is even slower)
And don't fair to dash attack that's nub lolll

Germ's falco is scary though. Wayyy better than Zhu's :p

I also almost beat Justin, that's right justin start improving i'm catching up lolol

::alan
everything's wrong with gay sex.
if you're straight

Top Bottom