• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

onski?

Smash Ace
lol eric's on your hit list[....]

EDIT: there are no CGC's in august??? why not

oh but thanks for hosting a melee tourny onski when you play brawl
#1. i am a Smash64 player at heart. not a brawl player, although i can understand why you see me as such. and i don't discriminate in terms of hosting any competitive game, after all, its the Competitive Gaming Community

#2. there will be a TOA hosted Brawl only event in August at the CGC venue :eek:... so there will definitely be a Melee/Smash64 event around then as well. hang tight on that one, details will come later.

#3. see you all at Genesis. train now children.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
#1. i am a Smash64 player at heart. not a brawl player, although i can understand why you see me as such. and i don't discriminate in terms of hosting any competitive game, after all, its the Competitive Gaming Community

#2. there will be a TOA hosted Brawl only event in August at the CGC venue :eek:... so there will definitely be a Melee/Smash64 event around then as well. hang tight on that one, details will come later.

#3. see you all at Genesis. train now children.
<3 64... even kirby's utilt

Zoap

Smash Master
Pretty sure that was in German's I don't give a **** about this game(SF4) phaze. Which is still happening but is lessened by the ever fast approach of Genesis.

I had fun teaming with MacD ****ing foxes were flying every direction.

MacD

Banned via Administration
TOA? but good stuff, hope i don't have work

Germ should just go marth against pink or something.
dude, just cause you're marth is soooo good agaisnt peach, playing those few friendlies, it's really hard because you know spacing of everything really well since you only play peaches

i wanna play you more so i can learn how to play against a marth who knows peach that well

and i did say i'd love to travel, but i ended up having work tomorrow, and wednesday, and thursday i can't cause i'm having people come up to stay before genisis, sorry guys

EDIT: zoap, those ******** dmsash combo's or shield pressure or arial back and forth all day, too good, i felt bad laughing at people durring our matches, but it was just tooo freaking hiliarious

MacD

i still feel like i know the marth match up well, just playing you is hella hard cause you can like mango space everything, it's something i gotta be worried about if i play any other region, everyone here is kinda sucky against peach except you

MacD

ok that didn't come off correctly

but not many cali players know how to play against a peach well and like they should, like ky can, i had some obvious excepts i didn't say, ss, zhu, mango, lucky but i figured people would understand what i meant

my bad guys :/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i remember watching ur sheik

u would needle on platforms a lot

it was like

needle -> stuff

it was legit but so repetitive

i liked it actually

u should beat macd at genesis again :)