• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Well, me and Kouryuu did some dittos the night before, so I had a fresh feeling for the matchup.

Then me and M2K ditto'd in my pool, so I got even more practice for the matchup.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i lost to kouryuu :(

i was winning too then i got combo'd by 3 dsmash cuz i did a stupid tech

i need to step it UP

i saw vans beat some falco in her pool. i was like, thats so attractive for some reason

MacD

Banned via Administration
vanz with a z is a different person (much less cool than our vans!), otherwise it wouldn't matter
yea, i should know better, vanz from ny couldn't go to genesis, he also plays a mean peach, me and paul wanted to meet him

<3 vans though

and lucky you alan, i never really learned that match up, i normally only get to play peaches in tourny, so it was lose to fabian, like 2 months later beat kouryuu, couple weeks later beat him again, another week or two beat him in some friendlies, 2 months later lose to him and you at genesis, i don't have a solid grasp on that match up like i do with fox or falco

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
and lucky you alan, i never really learned that match up, i normally only get to play peaches in tourny, so it was lose to fabian, like 2 months later beat kouryuu, couple weeks later beat him again, another week or two beat him in some friendlies, 2 months later lose to him and you at genesis, i don't have a solid grasp on that match up like i do with fox or falco
It's cause I don't play Peach.

Zoap

Smash Master
Zhu's Peach is better than mine last I checked(he could FC Nair really fast and I was sad).

I think I have to go cuz I have Kevin's Tv and Dajuans Tv. Kevin did you bring two tv's to genesis, I seem to have ended up with 3 that arent mine.

DunSkies

Smash Journeyman
can i crash at some ones place after this? fresnos not all that norcal. 4hr drive and i dont feel like driven 8hrs in one day. i think its just me but i might bring JR or obay.

MacD

Banned via Administration
zhu why haven't you played me in peach dittos yet?

i'm sure that's gotta be better then playing your gay *** shiek, i hate playing that

and turnout might be roughly 30 or so, assuming san pablo shows up

onski?

Smash Ace
I'm staying with a friend in Davis. No car :(
hold up. i'm pretty sure Paul (Pink Shinobi) resides in Davis, and i know for a fact that a couple members of FTA are located in the Sacramento area. someone should be able to pick you up. but to answer your earlier question about who is coming, take a look at the first page (scroll down to results) to see who the usual suspects are.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
pink shinobi's going away this weekend

If the FTA people could pick me up, I'd totes appreciate it/help with gas money.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hey, if I got a ride down to SanFran or onto the BART, could someone pick me up and house me for a couple of days? I'll give you good peach practice/gas money

onski?

Smash Ace
ATTENTION

we just had the laptop crap out. we need a laptop w/ tio to run BOTH tournaments tomorrow. the proprietor of which shall receive free entry to any and all events in addition to unlimited bottled water. please text me or CubaIsDeath or R00R if you can come in the clutch!!

(510) 682 7776 --> Onski

Zoap

Smash Master
call brandon or dajuan cuz im not going. that means pocky and dajuan dont get to see their tvs for a very long time now.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
im not getting there til about 1 or so.

in the case that they start sign ups for singles HELLA early, add my friend Shawn and I for singles.

onski?

Smash Ace
first and foremost, before i get blatantly patronized, i had no control over the police coming and abruptly ending the tournament. true to form, we upheld our end of the paperwork, by turning in a copy to the SFSUPD prior to the tournament. yet, the police "misplaced" our paperwork, and even when we presented our copy of the paperwork.. we were denied re-entry based on the fact that they made a mistake on their end.

as the President of the Competitive Gaming Community I deeply regret the outcome of today's tournament. it is unacceptable to not finish a tournament, unfortunately this time, we didn't have much of a choice.

until further notice, i've decided to put CGC on hold for the summertime. this means the upcoming TOA brawl tournament is postponed.

once again, i apologize profusely for the inconveniences that occurred today. thankfully 4 of the 5 events concluded soundly, yet Melee pools were shut down on the home stretch. all i can promise is a separate reparation tournament for Melee only in the near future.

- Onski

Top Bottom