• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

MacD

Banned via Administration
though i do think we/melee were to blame on the 5th, onski left and i don't think anyone put the room back together when we all left afterwards, at least i don't remmber trying to put it back together

but yea, tounry was fun until the cops, and i just remember the cops always going over and talking to DoH, laughing on the inside cause he knew like the least of everything

olive garden was pretty good, definately a nice change, i like the suggestion

vans i glad i took you home because that would not have been good for you to do alone at night

EDIT: onski, i was just wondering if you knew when you might try and hold that melee one, i'd really want to go but trying to get work of can be a ***** if i don't know hella in advance, even just like a month or what weekends

L__

Smash Master
It was nice meeting everyone at Olive Garden... and thanks Onski for hosting the tournaments.

onski?

Smash Ace
EDIT: onski, i was just wondering if you knew when you might try and hold that melee one, i'd really want to go but trying to get work of can be a ***** if i don't know hella in advance, even just like a month or what weekends
CGC - Reparation will most likely be in August. as soon as I know, McCain will know. and McCain will get off work to down-air a space animal or 3.

oh yea. partial results on the first page

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I have the worst luck in NorCal!!!

lol

Though if someone wants to do a smashfest in SanFran I'd be down, perhaps monday night.

Shroomed

Smash Master
forget olive garden

IHOP to Harry Potter 6, dabbled with a little smash on top was too good

chillin wit JR n Richard = legit

this tourney was too much fun, even tho we didnt finish the actual tourney

MacD

CGC - Reparation will most likely be in August. as soon as I know, McCain will know. and McCain will get off work to down-air a space animal or 3.

oh yea. partial results on the first page
cool cool

dam, you probably have to be one of my favorite TO's... except i prefer dsmash the spacies, much quicker to do damage

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
I had fun at this tournament. I met some cool people, wish I could have entered though. :\ Looking forward to attending more tournies to meet more of you fine people.

pockyD

Smash Legend
though i do think we/melee were to blame on the 5th, onski left and i don't think anyone put the room back together when we all left afterwards, at least i don't remmber trying to put it back together
btw, after the previous one, I CLEARLY remember getting the 8-10 of us that were left (though the only people i specifically remember being there are justin and phil, but there were definitely more) to put the room back in order (and you idiots had all the desks facing the wrong direction! but at least the room looked presentable)

don't blame melee!

MacD

oh really, hmmm, well then good stuff, i don't remember the 5th though i swear we all left at the same time but whatever

i do remember the first one of the summer in june, cleaning up and having the desks every which directions, and sheridan's smash question, and having to put those tables back in the other room

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone come up on a wiimote while we were being kicked out? I now have no wii mote and no means of turning on my wii. =(

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone come up on a wiimote while we were being kicked out? I now have no wii mote and no means of turning on my wii. =(
Wow, some kid went up to BCHU asking if a wii-mote they found was his. I don't know who the other kid was. :(

MacD

lol no, most definatley not

i randomly played htat game the other day and i was like wtf is going on and realized i suck at it

though i'm down for some pokemon puzzle league mm

dam we didn't even get to play friendlies, when do you get back, maybe i'll have to make a trip to san pablo

and onski, the 15th looks like a good day ;)

MacD

maybe, i'm not the biggest on mm's, depends on how i feel

if we don't play in tourny then possibly, but i'm always down for friendlies :)

joeplicate

Smash Master
dude ppl is so good

I can't wait to get my gamecube back in a week so I can practice melee and ppl again
too good

I want to get fullscreen combos on medium difficulty

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Wow, some kid went up to BCHU asking if a wii-mote they found was his. I don't know who the other kid was. :(
Oh ****! Do you know how to get in contact with him? I really need that wiimote!

Again...
Please did anyone find a wii mote at the venue?

Top Bottom