• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
la Fayette of course...

lets fight it out.
(street style of course unlike brians rules)

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
life, dreams, wishes

these things...where are they going

these things...i will destroy!

(kefka) sorry norcal *Ler*

onski?

Smash Ace
*F∀GGOT FEE*
$3 - Per f∀ggot
allow me to elucidate. the ****** fee is a $3 immediate assessment for uncouth behavior or character traits that are deemed so by Eric's stern assertion of "******". if Eric calls you this, you must pay $3, to be donated to the good player fund, or face immediate disqualification and banishment. this is not negotiable nor unintentionally offensive

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
You can name it the "****** rule", but please don't censor dodge to say it. I gave everyone that did a warning; if you do it again it will be an infraction.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
I might enter the 64 tourney if I can borrow someone else's controller, but I'm not that good. I just like playing 64.

sidefx

Smash Champion
You can name it the "****** rule", but please don't censor dodge to say it. I gave everyone that did a warning; if you do it again it will be an infraction.

might as well just name it the "i dont know what the hell the rule is called cause we cant tell but its there rule"

you need to callllllllllllm down

onski?

Smash Ace
leave it to a ****ing brawl player to try to regulate us on censor dodging. that **** is gay in my humble opinion. you would definitely be assessed a ****** fee if you showed your low *** up to this here CGC

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
leave it to a ****ing brawl player to try to regulate us on censor dodging. that **** is gay in my humble opinion. you would definitely be assessed a ****** fee if you showed your low *** up to this here CGC
First, I don't play brawl, I play melee.

Second, I'm a mod; it's my job to enforce the rules. For the record, I gave everyone warnings instead of infractions (even the people that were repeat offenders). You agreed to this moderation when you signed up. If you feel that censor dodging was unfair, feel free to discuss it in Forum Support.

Third, personally insulting moderators won't get you anywhere. Stop while you're ahead.

D

Deleted member

kinda gay cuz savior was my favorite player :( (besides flash)

its great timing though for sc2

Top Bottom