• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
anyways, the brawl kids are setting up a twitter account so that their little baby ****** ***** get informed when their matches are being called. I was wondering if anyone wanted to do that for melee? I don't think matchcalling is an issue, I'm just bringing it up in case anyone wants to me do it while we're doing the brawl updates.

EDIT: actually, I don't think we should LOL its gonna be annoying doing updates every 5 minutes instead of every 30

Miharu

Smash Hero
anyways, the brawl kids are setting up a twitter account so that their little baby ****** ***** get informed when their matches are being called. I was wondering if anyone wanted to do that for melee? I don't think matchcalling is an issue, I'm just bringing it up in case anyone wants to me do it while we're doing the brawl updates.

EDIT: actually, I don't think we should LOL its gonna be annoying doing updates every 5 minutes instead of every 30
that's ****ing gay

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
lol then I would have to deal with rowdy children. I'm not even in charge of the twitter account, so I kinda don't give a ****. I'll let them do their own thing.

plus its not like they are gonna bring enough set ups to run a tournament

then again, neither will melee because according to everyone else we all suck at bringing set ups to tournaments

L__

Smash Master
lol then I would have to deal with rowdy children. I'm not even in charge of the twitter account, so I kinda don't give a ****. I'll let them do their own thing.

plus its not like they are gonna bring enough set ups to run a tournament

then again, neither will melee because according to everyone else we all suck at bringing set ups to tournaments
:(

Me/SFAT/PewPewU

always bring setups

maybe when I get some money I'll buy more lol

HugS™

Smash Lord
Why the hell would you schedule this on the day of the Socal tournament, Onski?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Actually I think JB is having an Ownapalooza tourney in Concord on the 11th. You guys should discuss dates on AIM.

onski?

Smash Ace
noo just make it back on the 19th!
i wish i could, but because of the budget cuts no student organization can reserve space until next weekend. and next weekend is Active Gamers time to shine. the weekend following that (first weekend in October) is Oktoberfest in South Lake Tahoe. which brings us to the 10th. im free, how about you?

$heen

Smash Ace
Does anyone want to host a last minute smashfest/tournament on the 19th now that there isn't a CGC?

Didn't San Pablo say they would host a tournament a long time ago but never did?

Top Bottom