• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Ridiculous to have pools for such small tournaments.
1.Enter tournament
2. Enter Brackets
3.Win the tournament. 3a.Lose in the bracket, go home decide get better or quit melee.
3b.Go to tournaments to play friendlies.
Time for friendlies>time waiting for your tournament match to be called.

pockyD

Smash Legend
53 entrants

only 4 were power ranked

it would be incredible to get that kind of turnout again, plus with the regulars actually joining the tournament :(

for the record, brandon didn't enter melee singles but entered barlw doubles instead

boo brandon

onski?

Smash Ace
Ridiculous to have pools for such small tournaments.
1.Enter tournament
2. Enter Brackets
3.Win the tournament. 3a.Lose in the bracket, go home decide get better or quit melee.
3b.Go to tournaments to play friendlies.
Time for friendlies>time waiting for your tournament match to be called.
running a pool is totally dependent on the turnout. if there's not enough people for a pool to make sense then obv we'll run a juicy bracket.. but the turnout for Melee has been surprisingly decent as of late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WzhX3_q5Js
it took me 4 minutes to make this

Shroomed

Smash Master
me and brandon gonna practice our double meta knight on that wifi lol

barlw is where it's at ya'll (no, not really)

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey shroomed, so you know that video your making and how you want to find text, well this morning i opened my windows movie maker, and i saw this option under edit called titles and credits (right below transitions) so i clicked it, and you know what? it said where i wanted my title... IE text

hope this helps you ;)

onski?

Smash Ace
free entry to any/all events for the lucky-son-of-a-***** that brings his laptop with tio and lets us use it the whole time.

MacD

Banned via Administration
mccain when do you sleep?

is your schedule as bad as mine? T_T
if i don't have work, i'll go to bed between 1-2 unless i'm really board or really intertained

wake up like 8-10 because i can't sleep late

if i have work at like 7, i go to bed by midnight and sometimes i wake up an hour before work and check the boards

it's not that bad, why, when do you sleep?

Top Bottom