• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

SuperRad

Smash Master
The tournament Shiz (originally PP,but whatever) came out for was just an ordinary NorCal tournament that got hyped up when it was announced he was going to be coming out. It went from a local 40 man tournament into a good sized regional because of the fund.

So the 'idle money' in the fund is only waiting as long as it isn't enough to bring another player out.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol at least you understand simple concepts

but no:

fund 1-$50 left over

fund 2-$40 left over

fund 3-$30 left over

fund 4-$20 left over.

combine them.

1 more than what would have happened. those who would go will go and those who would donate do as well

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it almost looks like he's trolling this thread.

he's just saying the same thing over and over, so no point in trying to convince him that his idea is unnecessary. the fund seems fine how it is and if other regions started one as well, it would only benefit the community because it would let more than one good player at a time travel to more than just our tournaments.

brandon's too good.

edit: i'd rather my region's fund have a 20 dollar head start on the next good player than donate that remainder to another region. lol

DJRome

Smash Hero
yes

it is fine as it is now. but it could be improved is how im saying.

the foundation of my idea is that the players of other regions give $ as well as the tournament's region. so THEIR $ stays with the tournament and not the player's region (and this also answers ur question, ballin)

just to rehash, im asking for fluidity between funds, not to restrict it to one

Miharu

Smash Hero
lol okay let me set up the scenario for you since u don't get it.

waffles set up the fund for pp. people donated. fin

money is left over in wc. people who donated for pp exist in wc and the south and everywhere else. instead of it sitting there waiting for another wc tourney that is worthy, that $ is used for another good player at another function. idle money=useless.

same scenario in other places with other funds. pool $ together = more good players traveling.

once again, if you didn't like the player to start with, u wouldn't have donated. this idea has no effect on the donations
its not idle you stupid ****

the leftover money is going towards bringing the NEXT player here

****ing **** use that brain for something other than posting your worthless opinion

bottom line is people want to donate money towards improving a tournament that they themselves will be attending

DJRome

Smash Hero
yup. it sits idle until a new tournament starts. instead of attacking people why don't you consider the idea first

Miharu

Smash Hero
nah

too bad these are monthlies at the very least so the "idle time" that you speak of is rather inconsequential

if people want to donate to multiple funds then more power to them; just don't force people to donate for something that pretty much has 0 effect on them

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yup. it sits idle until a new tournament starts. instead of attacking people why don't you consider the idea first
i honestly considered your idea and decided to attack you for how ****ing stupid you're sounding in this thread. if you're from NC then you have my bro-love, but i'm still allowed to want to poop in your mouth while you pee in a cup so that you'll have something to wash down my poop with.

DJRome

Smash Hero
ok clearly the idea is being misintepreted. so yeah. that's that. every criticism from these posts is of an idea that im not suggesting

Miharu

Smash Hero
ok clearly the idea is being misintepreted. so yeah. that's that. every criticism from these posts is of an idea that im not suggesting
hey dip**** that means you might want to reword your **** so people don't misconstrue what you say

don't type in vague sentences and generalizations and cry about it afterwards

pockyD

Smash Legend
hydro kirby *****

djrome why can't you consider the possibility that you're just plain wrong as opposed to 20 different people misunderstanding you

Miharu

Smash Hero
i'm just implying that you're a ****ing idiot, if you couldn't tell

congrats if your iq is higher than mine, which it may very well be (mine's only around 150 or so, which isn't even that high tbh)

doesn't say anything about your being as dumb as **** in more ways than one

Lovage

Smash Hero
jesus lol what is this 4chan?

dj rome we know you think you're a sick troll, but on a real forum like smashboards where you're the only one trolling, you just look like a huge ******

DJRome

Smash Hero
yup iq things. or things involving iq.

lovage, i was trying to propose a real idea, but then the circus showed up to hurl insults so i lost hope in trying to explain myself. sorry if i seemed insincere.

Top Bottom