• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CFL Smash fest Today, Friday (11/16) *UPDATES. CHECK FIRST POST*

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hey this is Exarch at Fenrir's
We're cool because we hang out together even when there's not a tourney!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hey this is Renth at Fenrir's

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hey this is Raistlin at Fenrir's
Ownt.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hey this is Harriettheguy at Fenrir's
and im not even trying

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hey this is Fenrir at Fenrir's

We're leaving now...too intense

Renth

Smash Hero
SHOUT OUTS

First of all i'd like to say this was by far one of the funnest fests i have ever attended in my life with the constant joking of "mooneyfu/mooneyism" and Rohins amazing impersonations took things from great to incredible. We had a mini-crew battle Cake Eaters vs. Melbourne 4 v 4 we got vids =)

RAZZDANGO!!

Thomas: <3 It's good to be back and awesome to see you again I appreciate everything you do for me and your music is amazing.

Darrel: Your Captain Falcon is ******** but was some of the funnest matches i've ever played good times.

Rohins: Thanks for hitting my cigar burn (repeatedly) your hilliarous dude good times.

Phanna: You might be one of the most amazing drunken people I have ever met good times and i'm sorry for giving you a headache I swear I was just trying to give you a high five my mooneyfu is too strong before i came to florida i was a big fan of yours i'm glad to be a friend now =) .

Rasty: Thanks for the ride and I hate jigglypuff. =(

Mad Crab: You're awesome great ness and can't wait to play again

DGuy: Fun mewtwo keep up the good work.

Dennys: You make amazing food.

Harriet The Guy: You scare me.. and you steal peoples chess sets.

Blade of Apollo: Awesome link thanks for the ride.

Desert King: We didn't play much (yet) keep up the good work.

Vijin: THANK YOU for hosting such an amazing fest good times and great matches.

Renth: You're soo good.

Rohins Shiny Bald Head: Please don't headbutt me.

My ****: is huge.

Cake Eaters: i love you all.

Melbourne: fun times.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Thank you Vijin and rfx for housing. It was really cool to have so much space and seating (we could prolly even fit 4 more setups in!)
Thank you Patrick, Fenrir, and Jav for driving my sorry *** around and for being pro IRL.
Mark, I'm sorry I molested you.
Thomas and Fenrir, good choice of music.
Patrick, sorry about stealing chess from your house for a week, but the reaction was priceless.
Angry Lobster comboes my falcon--> 1/2 fair, uair, uair, uair, fair, DJC nair in a span of like 3 seconds.
Good games to everyone I played! Let's do this again sometime...but in gainesville.

DesertKing

Smash Rookie
Sup its Garudo.., if you don't recognize the new tag Desertking.

SHOUT OUTS!!

Melbourne crew

Vijin: thanks a bunch for picking me up! see you at my school was the coolest thing possible to happen at MIHS. I'm glad you helped me make the extra effort to get permission to come as well. AND for hosting this FREAKIN BAD *** SMASHFEST it was amazing! Sorry about not being able to chill on sunday for Breakdance lessons but SOON i swear! your Jiggs is the $3>< and helped me big time.

RFX: Thanks to you! for letting us all chill overnthis weekend as well. it was epic! Dennys was hilariose and you always add an edge and a spark to conversations. you're cool as heck! i didn't get to get much matchs in with you but every time im over we normally do. keep up the good work with samus i love it!

Angry Lobster: MAN you never cease to amaze me! i could watch you play for hours your to good! again we didnt get alot of matchs in but next time ill make sure we do. you always give me good advice and funny conversations so thanks a bunch.

Dguy: I know we live near each other and play often but you whiped out **** i had never seen before! like the massive mindgame teleporting on BF with Rohins. Every time we talk i learn heck of alot more stuff then before. You have taught me a ton and im still learning. ill practice really hard to show you what GANON PRIDE is. see ya tommarow for some awesome application of what ive learned at the smashfest.

Hazzard: LUIGI IS AMAZING! i have so much fun teaming with you! i know i screw up with team attack but you forgive me right? Maybe one day when im good enough we can team for a Gigabits. BTW your a ninja man! you are like here and gone with out a trace! next time tell me when you leave so i can bid ye farewell.

Cake Eaters

Renth: Hey! I'm really sorry for not asking for many matchs. I am kinda new to it all and really revere you. I really regret not asking for more. But the ones we did have were astonishing! you really live up to your rep. You gave me a ton of of inspiration. I take so much pride in ganondorf and it was cool as all heII to see such an awesome one. I'll make sure next time to ask for more and i do want to learn ALL of the "trickies" thanks for commin to the smashfest man it was epic!

Exarch: Man you are hilariose! OOOOOOooooooooOOOOOooo (like Cecil) that woke me up and i started laughing. plus you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING with like every character. It was really fun having our matchs and i learned some of my mistakes. Plus every now and then I see you at Gigs and you give me good advice so thanks.

Fenrir: I didn't get any singles with you but it teams( with A-L) you were awesome! your really really good and maybe next time ill ask for a some matches.

Rohins: HOLY GAWD YOUR AWESOME. you have got to be the chuck norris of smash right now so many people think your absolutly amazing and i cna now see why! you samus is F-ing amazing! I know im not to hot at smash yet but you just blow coolness with samus (and mario) out of the water. plus your funny as heck with your impressions and overall joking. Glad you could make it even if it was really late.

Others:

Phanna: i've heard lots of amazing things about your samus! i wish we could have had some matches but i was pooped and you were a bit out of it as well when i got up *laughs* maybe next time. thanks for help on wario ware XP

Raistlin: wow man! your jiggs is mindgamie as heck i had some fun matches with you! and your really funny at that! See ya next Gigs hopefully.

Harriet the guy: Fun team matchs! your really good at spacing. we didnt get much singles in but the teams were cool. maybe next time ill ask for a 1v1.

The other people: sorry i'm not great with names and like i said i'm kinda new to the scene. but to the other people say next time ill intoduce myself and we'll play sometime.

OVER ALL: AMAZING TIME! 1 of the best smashfests ive have ever attended. hope there is more to come! See all you guys later hopefully and keep up the good work!

1st post XD

Raistlin

Smash Lord
<3 Melbourne (and Cake Eaters (and my crew (and Jav's beach house)))

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
desert king is such a bad *** name.

sorry we didn't go the party was II good, i took in about 30 jello shots, and we play drunken smash in my car afterwards, i **** when im drunk.

Renth

Smash Hero
<3 Phanna

don't care what vids go up they're all awesome. the full m2 vs. sheik match would be fun to watch though

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I had so much fun at this smashfest, it was crazy

Vijin: Thanks for holding the smashfest at your place, twas crazy! Didn't get to see many of your matches though :(

RFX: Thanks for holding the smashfest at your place, twas crazy! I'm glad to see you playing samus more :) OH ****! *Trips and slams face into door*

Dgah: Good ish yo, your Mewtwo is so ******** now. Stop getting hit by Ganons u-tilt! :D

Desertking: Holdin it down! Your Ganon gets nastier every time I see it.

Hazzard: I wish you had stayed longer :( I didn't even get to play ya besides in teams :(

Darrel: Hah, man I had so much fun teaming with you in those friendlies. Hit me up if you ever need a teammate for a tourney as well :p

Thomas: You are on the list of players I simply can never touch. You're just too smart.

Renth: It was cool to meet you yo. You're mad chill, and your Ganon is seriously insane. Lets be sure to get that MM at gigs.

Rohins: You made the night absolutely hilarious. Your impressions had me rofl'ing the whole night. Sorry I didn't get any matches in with ya, hand pain johns :( If I don't play you at this giga make sure to slap me or something, lol. Good games in Super Turbo though, that shiet was fun and your Guile really surprised me. Too good!

Raistlin: Haha, I have so much fun playing on the same tv as you. We can poke fun at each other and no one gets pissed, nice :) Your jiggs is so good, keep it up!

Harriettheguy: Good games, keep it up with the fox and falcon, hope to see ya at the next gigs so we can get more matches in.

Phanna: Your drunken antics in the morning had me and Rohins laughing our ***** off. I need more matches, you were beasting on me too hard :)

Bladeofapollo: It was cool to team with ya in those friendlies, I really liked your Link a lot.

I'll add more later cause I KNOW i've forgotten a few

dguy6789

Smash Lord
The shoutouts:

Vijin: Thanks a ton for hosting this fest man. Your Puff is so good bro.

RFX: Also thanks for hosting this fest. Your Samus is too good. Had a good couple of friendlies with ya, they are always fun.

Angry Lobster: Your level of angry is high as always. Keep holding it down with Ness and Falcon. Good teams matches man.

Desert King: Sick Ganon dude. Your mindgames are ********.

Renth: Amazing. Your Ganon is so fast and smart. I absolutely love it.

Thomas: Your mindgames are absolute. The only way to put it.

Rohins: Good matches man. Playing against your Samus is always a pleasure.

Phanna: Has been a while since we last played. Good set of matches. Keep playing Samus!

Fenrir: Didn't get to play any singles with ya somehow. It must happen at the next tourney/smashfest that we are both at.

Hazzard: Like a ninja man, like a ninja.

Raistlin: Fun set we played. Your Jiggs is very cool. Your comments while playing are hilarious. Good matches.

Apollo/Ares?: Good matches in 1v1 and 2v2 respectively.

Harriet The Guy: Didn't get to play ya here. Just come find me at the next gigs and demand a match.

Good matches to everyone.

:cool:

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Oh, and I did end up writing my paper. Finished it at 2 a.m. this morning; 4-stocked that mofo.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I'm mackin vicious
Ask ur girl bout my ****, she'll say that's delicious
Ask ur girl did she spit, she'll say that's nutritious
Ask her did she get flipped, she'll say that's tradition
If she say she didn't, that's suspicious
U need ta stop listenin to them nasty *****es!!!

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm mackin vicious
Ask ur girl bout my ****, she'll say that's delicious
Ask ur girl did she spit, she'll say that's nutritious
Ask her did she get flipped, she'll say that's tradition
If she say she didn't, that's suspicious
U need ta stop listenin to them nasty *****es!!!
<3 ric .

Top Bottom