• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CFL Smash fest Today, Friday (11/16) *UPDATES. CHECK FIRST POST*

Renth

Smash Hero
man, i want to go kinda bad now. school/work is not a good combination. RENTH!!!!!!!!!!!! when can i fvcking play YOU!!!!!!!!!!...peace

-hiroshi
um.. i don't know we'lll figure something out or you can spot me at a gigs

Renth

Smash Hero
so who do you stay with in Gville? you have no mode of transportation?...peace

-hiroshi
i'm down here with my brother no i don't have a car so i travel with whomever is generous enough to take me places like this fest for example rastilin.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'll make a list and update everything when I get home tonight.

Everybody post if you're coming.

Also, we need an address for Vijin's place. I'll post that in the first post, too.

Also also, to anybody riding with me, I have to be in Deland between 10 and 11 the next morning...so yeah, either stay the night and leave early (9ish most like) the next day or leave that night...either way's good with me. might be fun to Smash all night, basically. sorry guys. I hope that's not a problem, but yeah, that's my situation.

Let's get this going a bit earlier than 7-8, though, if that's possible with the place and all... more smash = better...

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Agreed, however, I have work till 330, or class until 230 at least.

So i won't be able to get to your place darrel until 430 latest...
So We probably wont be able to get there much before 7.

We should spend the night and leave early. That's my vote anyways.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Melbourne is less than an hour away from me, so if you got to my place 4:30ish, we could make it there by 5:30 easily, or 6

Vijin

Smash Ace
K, INFO!

address is 175 San Juan Circle
Visions cell phone number is 321-514-2100

I'll be off all day tomorrow. So you guys are welcome to come over any time.
Bring sleeping gear!

Also, for the food. There's a Denny's and Whataburger which are open 24/7.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
To further emphasize the aforementioned points:

Do not eat food before you come. We will all go and chill someplace cool for food.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord

Also, we need an address for Vijin's place. I'll post that in the first post, too.

Also also, to anybody riding with me, I have to be in Deland between 10 and 11 the next morning...so yeah, either stay the night and leave early (9ish most like) the next day or leave that night...either way's good with me. might be fun to Smash all night, basically. sorry guys. I hope that's not a problem, but yeah, that's my situation.

Let's get this going a bit earlier than 7-8, though, if that's possible with the place and all... more smash = better...
I'll be there all day. As long as everyone abides by vijin/rfx's rules of the house, i'm sure they wont mind if you guys come earlier. Vijin might even be off tomorrow if we're lucky

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I want to emphasize that people please bring a TV and Cube setup. Right now, we only have our own two setups as being confirmed. It will be one weird smashfest if 20 people show up and we have two TVs.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
oh yeah, I dont know if dguy or vijin mentioned it but be sure BRING BEDDING TO SLEEP ON IF YOU PLAN ON STAYING THE NIGHT. The whole downstairs is tile so its not exactly comfortable without anything to sleep on, and there are only a few couches/recliners.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Well it seems that I will not be able to make this one. As of right now, parents are not so keen on letting me go to Melbourne for the night: my being only 16 and all. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to catch all of you at the next Gigabits.

--> "sad face"

~cult

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Hey Darrel I might have a ride to the mall at mellinium (w/e it's called) tomorrow leaving here around 2:30 pm. Can you pick me up from there? Anytime afterwards is good, I can hang around at the mall for a while.

Otherwise I'm not sure how I'm getting there.

Edit: 2:30 pm is the correct time. That puts me at the mall around 3:30ish.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Definitely going to have 5 people in my car...that should be entertaining....

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th

i'm not coming, but if i was, i would have to go with "stay the night and leave early in the morning"....peace

-hiroshi

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Nobody by any chance lives in Orlando that hasn't left right? I didn't get the thumbs up, but I did have the thumbs down removed...

???

~cult

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I might be down to go but last few times ppl dont pay for gas I'll see after I get off work hold a mini tourney

Top Bottom