• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cba's O. Online Tourney: CONGRATS TO DABUZ FOR WINNING!!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
K I think I'm done for the day.
<.< .... I'm good for now right.
(Like I'm not needed now? Right?)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Nah I'm kinda tried.
Helping a friend getting hooked up and ready to play brawl online tomorrow.
Don't want to over sleep... again.
I could probably in the morning before I go to his place.

cba

Smash Master
Nah I'm kinda tried.
Helping a friend getting hooked up and ready to play brawl online tomorrow.
Don't want to over sleep... again.
I could probably in the morning before I go to his place.
naaa, its ok. i gotta go somewhere tomorrow morning.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Wait a minute...
I picked Pit for this tourney...not even a main of mine.
Anyways is Pit by chance a G&W counter?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Good Games Barge. The first one I nearly made a full comeback with Charizard, the second I failed miserably. I haven't had much experience dealing with the IC's chain grabs >.< I lost 2-0...

Those were some good friendlies afterward. I have to ask, any idea which of my characters was best? I'm really not sure who I am best with...
Fox.

10annoyances D:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah that was fun barge, that last was was so close, I thought I had it. I'm finally starting to understand how ICs play, well, yours anyways :laugh: Good luck in this tourney. And its funny because once I went into the loser bracket, I saw your name in the losers first and I was like "I bet I'll have to fight Barge again"

Btw, since my connection is not working I may have to drop out of your tourney, but I still have a week right? So we'll see what happens. If I don't get it fixed in time I'll just give you the win ok?

GG's as usual Barge :)

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I had to be extra spammy with the blizzard and squall hammah against your luigi >_>

cba

Smash Master
I beat samusbrawler 2-0

gg's

close ones >_>
ummmmm uhhhh, barge and Samusbrawler....i made a mistake...you two have to fight two other people before facing each other.... sorry, i got confused by bracketmaker.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Haha :laugh:
Well, I might not even be able to play tomorrow, it depends on how long I stay at my brothers house

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
If you guys can't wait I'm going to have to pull out >.>
It was just bad timing on my part - I'm away from home until sunday and it just so happened the tournament started the weekend I went away XD

If you CAN wait, let me know, because I can definitely participate. Otherwise I do apologise.

cba

Smash Master
yay i get to the second round (even if it is because of a bye) well whoever verses me in round 2 are going to probably have an easy win lol
i will, i thought you dropped out. thx for showing support
If you guys can't wait I'm going to have to pull out >.>
It was just bad timing on my part - I'm away from home until sunday and it just so happened the tournament started the weekend I went away XD

If you CAN wait, let me know, because I can definitely participate. Otherwise I do apologise.
so sunday evening will be tomorrow? evening right. idk....ill let you know, im gonna look at bracketmaker and post it.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
nah i dont intend to drop out :)

do you know who im versing in round 2? beacuse of the time diff due to me being in australia the more time to organize a match with my opponent the better

cba

Smash Master
nah i dont intend to drop out :)

do you know who im versing in round 2? beacuse of the time diff due to me being in australia the more time to organize a match with my opponent the better
you get another bye, lol. sorry but thats bracketmaker.

cba

Smash Master
ummmm, yeaa. i did the bracket.
anyway i left a profile message to Cloudsan, so people dont think im cheating in my own tourney...

istudying

Smash Lord
Aryman i will be able to play Sunday or monday if u don;t mind cause something is wrong with my internet and it will be done tommorow or monday thnx.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
the deadline for second round matches is today. if you are not able to play you will be DQ'd. Talk to cba.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I won't be able to do my loser bracket match, which is what I expected. I'm really sorry and I wish I could play. It sucks having people drop out and for some reason it seems like alot have done so already.
Good luck with the tourney :)

cba

Smash Master
I won't be able to do my loser bracket match, which is what I expected. I'm really sorry and I wish I could play. It sucks having people drop out and for some reason it seems like alot have done so already.
Good luck with the tourney :)
i have alot of no-shows.......next time i am gonna take drastic measures.

Top Bottom