• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cba's O. Online Tourney: CONGRATS TO DABUZ FOR WINNING!!

cba

Smash Master

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Bunnnyma wins 2-0

First Match: Sonic (NEDM) vs Snake (Bunny)-Final Destination- Snake wins by 2 stocks.
Seconf Match: Sonic (NEDM) vs Snake (Bunny)-Rainbow Cruise- Snake wins by 2 stocks.

Bunnyma is too good. Better than Ary, better than Excellence, probably even better than Zeon. Ignore this man's post count; I'd be willing to say he's the best Snake next to Ally.

I am not worthy. V_V

cba

Smash Master
Bunnnyma wins 2-0

First Match: Sonic (NEDM) vs Snake (Bunny)-Final Destination- Snake wins by 2 stocks.
Seconf Match: Sonic (NEDM) vs Snake (Bunny)-Rainbow Cruise- Snake wins by 2 stocks.

Bunnyma is too good. Better than Ary, better than Excellence, probably even better than Zeon. Ignore this man's post count; I'd be willing to say he's the best Snake next to Ally.

I am not worthy. V_V
you are. i mean dont get down, i have been destroyed more than you.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
you are. i mean dont get down, i have been destroyed more than you.
lol, not worthy to fight him I mean. We had friendlies before this too; he beat me in all of them, and I can't remeber a single non 2 or 3 stock. I know I'm decent (I think...) but Bunnyma just ***** me way too hard. :psycho:

Tip for Shadow: Camp. Camp as if your life depended on it. In my matches against him with Wolf, he seemed exceptionally prone to laser spam. But as I'm not an ***, I decided to not abuse this. :p Pit has better camping skills than Wolf, so if you really want to win this match, camping is your definite answer.

At least I think. o.o

EDIT:VVVV Yes, he is.

cba

Smash Master
Hey... I was still here! I was waiting for my oppenet to send me a PM, which I never got, unless I didn't see they're post... then i'm sorry, another chance please!
let me check.....
@ paulleh: in the first page the bracket maker is up, you click the link and you will see the bracket.

cba

Smash Master
Hey... I was still here! I was waiting for my oppenet to send me a PM, which I never got, unless I didn't see they're post... then i'm sorry, another chance please!
ummm. ok since it was a no-show you were against up...youre against Shougun_Fox

sorry went to vent anger out on idiots on halo, ready when you are, fd?
do your match, now or ill DQ you AND FMOI. j/k

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I beat Snare 2-0 but the lag is God awful... I'm trying to find a solution. I swear, it's never been this bad...

1st match: FMOI (Pikachu) vs PKLuv (Pokemon Trainer) on Final Destination. FMOI wins by two stock.

2nd match: FMOI (Pikachu) vs PKLuv (Pokemon Trainer) on Delfino Plaza. FMOI wins by two stock.

cba

Smash Master
my opponent isn't coming i think, hasn't been on since 9:46 am
in 5 min he will be DQ'd

I beat Snare 2-0 but the lag is God awful... I'm trying to find a solution. I swear, it's never been this bad...

1st match: FMOI (Pikachu) vs PKLuv (Pokemon Trainer) on Final Destination. FMOI wins by two stock.

2nd match: FMOI (Pikachu) vs PKLuv (Pokemon Trainer) on Delfino Plaza. FMOI wins by two stock.
updated

K I lost to bunnyma 2-0
updated

Snare

Smash Lord

ya i had to go cool down after that one i was pretty pissed T.T

cba

Smash Master
good, the tourney is going partly-disgustingly, nasty, roughly,- smooth. and people are doing their matches. NOTE TO EVERYONE: next one is invite only and 16 people only.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Dabuz messaged me about playing and then signed off, rofl. I hope we can get our matches in before noon tomorrow.

cba

Smash Master
Dabuz messaged me about playing and then signed off, rofl. I hope we can get our matches in before noon tomorrow.
you guys are like finalist so ill give you guys till 2. if you have any problem you could PM me and tell me about it.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I think my wireless has shot craps, at least for now. I'm using to direct plug in right at the moment but I'll try again in a bit. The fact that I'm basically locked out of my own router has me a little worried too...

Top Bottom