• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cba's O. Online Tourney: CONGRATS TO DABUZ FOR WINNING!!

cba

Smash Master
mmks

10mmmmmmmks
that was about an hour ago.... and FMOI im ready when you are....unless, that is, youre gonna drop out, idc about lag, there IS a loosers bracket, so i dont really mind.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I beat sir B 2-0

I 0-deathed you on that last stock lulz
Sonic can't do nothin' on IC uair. T-T

I need to find a better way to approach with Sonic. My game is practically AT-less.

I need a trainer. D:

Also, I've been failing with spelling today. The PM I sent Barge is riddled with errors, I made a post in the Tier discussion that mispelled debater, like, everywhere, and even this post was pretty bad.

I called Sonic Donic. :urg:

cba

Smash Master
I was in the hospital I had a bmx accident broke my ankle and skinned the back of my leg sorry I wasn't here to inform you I couldn't go....
oh im sorry, i knew there was a reason because you was looking forward to your match w/ dabuz. also if you feel ok, you can still do the loosers bracket match w/ istudying.
i hope you get well, SOON.
-cba

paulleh

Smash Apprentice
I won't be able to do my loser bracket match, which is what I expected. I'm really sorry and I wish I could play. It sucks having people drop out and for some reason it seems like alot have done so already.
Good luck with the tourney :)
Does this mean we won't be battling?

Top Bottom