• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Well, I got lost in the city like 6 times yesterday but I think I figured this **** out. See you at the GH at 1111 Dan and Jack. See you around 4 Vic etc. It's gonna be tight!

Dan, **** me in 64 kthx (you probably wont get this cause you'll be getting here by bus in like 2 hours XD

Adam, EC and all other ****ers, I spent over 1000$ on THIS tournament and it's only one province over. Figure that one out! x_X

Laterz, it's breaky time!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm gonna be full of ****, and say EC is taking top 3. (unless pkm goes emo and forfeits halfway).

mikeP, i miss you

edit: srsly we need vids to show them m2kittens and mangotrees that canada is where it's at. record a crapload. and !NO JUANS, ESE! (can`t do the reverse exclamation mark)

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Me and PKM beasted doubles singles pool are done... and hum Kage is a beast(2) and got second in teams cuz he failed against us. I got beat by Katherine in pools. PKM is emo as always and may not do singles lololol.111eleven!!!1
hahaha $$$$.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Me and PKM beasted doubles singles pool are done... and hum Kage is a beast(2) and got second in teams cuz he failed against us. I got beat by Katherine in pools. PKM is emo as always and may not do singles lololol.111eleven!!!1
hahaha $$$$.
=P lol, talking trash and he's only 5 feet away from me.

Bam and PKM won doubles, second set, last match against me and Kage (though there was some insistence that finals are cumulative when we beat them first set) >.> Pretty sure we 2-0d or 3-0d every one else, and brought PokeBam Vodka to last match every set. PRETTY SURE.

In other news, there are 23 people in one house -- and the mom just served us hot dogs. ALBERTAN HOSPITALITY FOR THE WIN.

edit://Eggz and Noobking took 3rd, I guess.
edit2:// Bam has good combos.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
**** Kage... running away to Alberta when he owes me $30. I will hunt you down Kage! Mark my words! :p

On another note, Good **** Quebec!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
hahaha $$$$.
Kat is beastly! Glad I took you down to 1 stock each time Bam, Zelda vs Jiggs is soooo lame and long though.

In other news, there are 23 people in one house -- and the mom just served us hot dogs. ALBERTAN HOSPITALITY FOR THE WIN.

pfffft, that's it? ;D
Needless to say we're all a lil "tipsy" (;D) at the Thug Masion.

Brakets wil B laet 4 uss tomarow

Top Bottom