• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cast of Brawl Tournament IS OVER

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
In the end, Cat got Ike ***** with his money match char thanks to a bandwidth clear up on our end. The difference was vast once it happened, and that is all that needed to prove our point to him. I seriously doubt it hurts your feelings to see a random party of people argueing about things you feel are pointless, so why intervene?

Well, I suppose Im sorry for calling people names and for double posting.
Is that enough?
No, in the end Cat won the tournament and you are pretentious and self-assuming. You really should just stop to keep some integrity. It's just getting out of hand now.

LLLLLink

Smash Apprentice
No, in the end Cat won the tournament and you are pretentious and self-assuming. You really should just stop to keep some integrity. It's just getting out of hand now.
Quit trying to make yourself feel better and get the final word. Yeah, and that apology was real 'out of hand'. You can leave me alone now.

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
I barely won that and my hands were shaking really really hard lol. I was telling people in a Brawl chatbox I go to how insane your defense was, lol. Couldn't kill you until about 196%. @__@

And I'd love to play you again sometime with my other mains. You seem like a very fun opponent.
No doubt. It was a thrill trying to stave off all your attacks.

Looking forward to future brawls.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Quit trying to make yourself feel better and get the final word. Yeah, and that apology was real 'out of hand'. You can leave me alone now.
Ha ok coming from the guy who said "in the end Cat got Ike ***** bla bla bla pointless" and don't worry about my apologizing. You are rude and hold yourself highly even though you're a poor debator and clueless. I was being polite try it sometime. It's his thread and I started spamming it. You suppose your sorry? Mad disrespectful. I can leave you alone whenever I want but you insist on continueing with your self righteous rants.

Bunny and Union pm me your FC's! I'de like to play you guys and you too Link I want to see your emaculate skill.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Alright...

Link I'm reporting you. This has gone too far. I don't care if I get any infractions as well, so long as yr immaturity stops.

You are not only attacking and insulting me, but my friends now as well.

I apologize for provoking such a stubborn person. All is fair in **** talking in SMASH, but you have tried to make it personal with more than one of us. Please grow up...

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Alright...

Link I'm reporting you. This has gone too far. I don't care if I get any infractions as well, so long as yr immaturity stops.

You are not only attacking and insulting me, but my friends now as well.

I apologize for provoking such a stubborn person. All is fair in **** talking in SMASH, but you have tried to make it personal with more than one of us. Please grow up...
You need to stfu, you know what you said, you insulted me and my play style, thus starting this, next time think about what you say b4 you say it and maybe next time this can be avoided, no matter how you slice it, this all stems back to you and your fool hardy attitude, also try practicing what you preach, this quote in particular "grow up..." it's good advice.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Cat, Mitsu, Link:

You all are fighting over a match.

Cat: You did insult his playstyle bringing it on...I remember in the Xat "My niece plays a better wolf than you"

Mitsu: You did keep it going, but I see why.

Link: Uhh....I have no clue what you did...

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Cat, Mitsu, Link:

You all are fighting over a match.

Cat: You did insult his playstyle bringing it on...I remember in the Xat "My niece plays a better wolf than you"

Mitsu: You did keep it going, but I see why.

Link: Uhh....I have no clue what you did...
Link was defending me... as cat is trying to defend his friends, as cat put it, Link took his comments as "personal" insults to me (he is my bro after all) and unleashed hell on him, to the point where he couldn't defend himself with three ppl and had to drag a mod into it, he started this and he knows it.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Is it me or is this johning different from mine and also DEEPER than mine?

I'm almost jealous I haven't taken it to this level yet.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Is it me or is this johning different from mine and also DEEPER than mine?

I'm almost jealous I haven't taken it to this level yet.
You need to shut your mouth b4 I **** your mind beyond your own thought capacity, your level of stupidity isn't needed or wanted here, you have absolutely no room to speak on the subject of johning because you are a notorious johning *****, so go crawl back under the rock of infamy that you've exiled yourself to.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
You need to stfu, you know what you said, you insulted me and my play style, thus starting this, next time think about what you say b4 you say it and maybe next time this can be avoided, no matter how you slice it, this all stems back to you and your fool hardy attitude, also try practicing what you preach, this quote in particular "grow up..." it's good advice.
Link was defending me... as cat is trying to defend his friends, as cat put it, Link took his comments as "personal" insults to me (he is my bro after all) and unleashed hell on him, to the point where he couldn't defend himself with three ppl and had to drag a mod into it, he started this and he knows it.
As I said, all is fair in **** talking in Smash. It is encouraged during many tournaments, but now it has become obvious that you do not receive well in that regard since you are STILL lashing out.

Spamming is generally frowned upon in the community. You expect someone to NOT say something about yr "play style"? :confused: :ohwell:

Alas, I never took anything Link or you or anything else to heart because it was in-game related, but there was absolutely NO need to insult our personalities or us as people. Keep it Smash related, dude.

The fact that Link took something I said about yr play style "personal" isn't my fault. You simply can't expect me to assume that me saying "my niece can play a better Wolf than you" would lead to you honestly getting this offended. It seems to me that you take this game WAYYYYY too seriously, heh.

I already reported Link on various accounts of harassment and crude posting among other things. Please do not continue the trend - this debate doesn't need to move any further.

I'm serious. Stop spamming Pro's thread. The tourney is over. If you have anything else to say to me or in regards to this situation then PM me, if not, stop posting. Thank you.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
As I said, all is fair in **** talking in Smash. It is encouraged during many tournaments, but now it has become obvious that you do not receive well in that regard since you are STILL lashing out.

Spamming is generally frowned upon in the community. You expect someone to NOT say something about yr "play style"? :confused: :ohwell:

Alas, I never took anything Link or you or anything else to heart because it was in-game related, but there was absolutely NO need to insult our personalities or us as people. Keep it Smash related, dude.

The fact that Link took something I said about yr play style "personal" isn't my fault. You simply can't expect me to assume that me saying "my niece can play a better Wolf than you" would lead to you honestly getting this offended. It seems to me that you take this game WAYYYYY too seriously, heh.

I already reported Link on various accounts of harassment and crude posting among other things. Please do not continue the trend - this debate doesn't need to move any further.

I'm serious. Stop spamming Pro's thread. The tourney is over. If you have anything else to say to me or in regards to this situation then PM me, if not, stop posting. Thank you.
Way to do the right thing and take it to Pm's, if you were that concerned you would have pm'd me 20 post's ago, good job. Also trying to deminish others skill to up lift your own is also frowned upon, just fyi. No tournament I've been to has ever up lifted trashing other players, in fact most of the time it's against the rules. Also "It seems to me that you take this game WAYYYYY too seriously, heh." I'd say your about the same way, cause if you wern't you would have quit posting here long ago. "this debate doesn't need to move any further. " Agreed, cause you were root problem that started it and your not gonna hear any opinion but your own.

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
You need to shut your mouth b4 I **** your mind beyond your own thought capacity, your level of stupidity isn't needed or wanted here, you have absolutely no room to speak on the subject of johning because you are a notorious johning *****, so go crawl back under the rock of infamy that you've exiled yourself to.
This bull**** has gone on long enough.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Well, to tell the truth, every one that has been a part of this arguement has done enought to be reported, some more than others... but the best thing to do at this point is topic deletion... sorry pro but it seems like the only solution... but hey, the actual tournament was fun, wasn't it? Minus the trash talking... : /

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
(I love these situations ;) + :laugh: )

My mind will get ***** ( good one, Mitsu)?

Also, what makes me stupid in ways/ levels you AREN'T?

At least when I'm angry I rationalize things fairly well when I'm cussing.

However, I did find an "ACME Stick-your-mind-wiener-into-other's-mind-hole" device if you still desire to **** my mind.

Try ebay.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Mitsu's post was mad nu metal lol.

Apparently the false sense of superior intellect and haughtiness runs in the family.

Someone close this thread.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Hey, I didn't know you had another brother, Duo. Good luck to your brother in the other tourney, though. ^_^

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Wow, the same here, too. Are you entering the other tournament Cat is holding?

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
What a dumb statement. Cat didn't "drag" in anything he defended himself and then stopped looking at this stupid thread. Link by no means unleashed any hell whatsoever his arguments were not backed up although he may like to believe so. They were simply full of cockiness and demeaning insults that weren't true. He did defend himself and ended it by saying if you're better than him then money match him. Your post is pointless and both you and Link need to chill out cause your lame *** demeaning insults and bull**** self glorification is quite tired. If for whatever reason you really think you are that much better and smarter than everyone else posting keep it to yourself because it's A) not true, B) obnoxious, and C) makes you look like a sore loser.

As a matter of fact you don't do yourselves ANY justice with your self-absorbed nonsense. You just seem egotisticle and ignorant which may not be necessarily true so you should stop. SWF is a friendly community and not about petty insults; no one wants any of that on this message board. There is a big difference between that and competitive arguments/debates and discussion.
We've already worked it out, everythings cool, so just drop it would ya, you don't know what he said, you don't know what happened, so please, keep your half baked assumpitions to yourself, like I said everything is said and done, all your doing now is putting your own *** on the fire for instigating an arguement, so for your own well being, stop posting here.
SWF is a friendly community and not about petty insults.
Yes, I know this, if you'd care to note, I've been here just about as long as you have and I think everyone will agree with me when I say " being insulted is not part of the fun in smash." In fact, next time you fight some one, insult them and see what reaction you get, not a nice one I'm sure. Link may have been mean, but I havn't yet, it wouldn't be wise to push me there, so just leave it alone.
Apparently the false sense of superior intellect and haughtiness runs in the family.
Btw, you just took the quickest route to making me very, very angry, say one more thing about anyone in my family and I'll see to it that you'll be banned for life.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
(I love these situations ;) + :laugh: )

My mind will get ***** ( good one, Mitsu)?

Also, what makes me stupid in ways/ levels you AREN'T?

At least when I'm angry I rationalize things fairly well when I'm cussing.

However, I did find an "ACME Stick-your-mind-wiener-into-other's-mind-hole" device if you still desire to **** my mind.

Try ebay.
Um yeah, it appears I've given you more credit than I should have, I thought that maybe, just maybe you'd be intelligent enough to decipher the simple meaning in that warning I gave you, I see thats not the case, let me put it in terms that even a simeon such as yourself can understand, Quit posting here, this matter doesn't concern you, do yourself a favor and leave now so when a mod see's this (and they will if ppl keep posting here) you don't get banned.

LLLLLink

Smash Apprentice
What a dumb statement. Cat didn't "drag" in anything he defended himself and then stopped looking at this stupid thread. Link by no means unleashed any hell whatsoever his arguments were not backed up although he may like to believe so. They were simply full of cockiness and demeaning insults that weren't true. He did defend himself and ended it by saying if you're better than him then money match him. Your post is pointless and both you and Link need to chill out cause your lame *** demeaning insults and bull**** self glorification is quite tired. If for whatever reason you really think you are that much better and smarter than everyone else posting keep it to yourself because it's A) not true, B) obnoxious, and C) makes you look like a sore loser.

As a matter of fact you don't do yourselves ANY justice with your self-absorbed nonsense. You just seem egotisticle and ignorant which may not be necessarily true so you should stop. SWF is a friendly community and not about petty insults; no one wants any of that on this message board. There is a big difference between that and competitive arguments/debates and discussion.
First of all, I would like you to realize that not one time did I ever claim to be more intelligent than anyone. Why do you keep repeating that when there is absolutely no proof to back up your statement?

Secondly, you once again prove that you don't know what happened, and you don't care to know because you don't care about the facts; you only care about not being beaten in an argument (in which you are failing). Cat started this thing with the statements, " Your Wolf is atrocious. The worst I have ever seen. I have a three year old niece that can play Wolf better than you." Also, Riker (Duo's apprentice), was able to two stock Peach (the char Cat claimed he'd money match with), once some bandwidth cleared up (in the form of pc's being shut down and telephones being hung up).

(Feel free to point out something that isn't true for the above.....if you can.)

Lastly, quit preaching that "SWF is a friendly community and not about petty insults..." crap when you cannot seem to abstain from being a hypocrite and insulting people in the very post you say not to insult people.
The 'ignorance' here is clearly yours, seeing how you were not present for either battle and cannot possibly offer anything but bias insults stemming from an 'ignorant' source.
To top it all off, I would like to remind you that we have four witnesses on our side, while Cat has himself.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Congrats on your tourney's success, Pro. ^_^ And congrats to the winner. I hope I get a chance to join one of them in better circumstances soon. <_<
Thanks Luso ^___^. I hope you join the next one, if there is one, as well.

Anyways I wish I entered this :0( will there be another in the near future?
Hm... idk, it takes a lot of time and work to do a one day tourney :/. It probably wouldn't be a tourney with every character though, just a normal one.

Thanks, and yeah I got three siblings actually.
No way, me too =D. Two brothers and a sister, I'm the youngest of the four -_-.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Heh, wow, I'm third youngest as well, considering I have 3 other brothers.

Top Bottom