• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carter and Mikey Present: Nana and the Footstool of DOOM, Feb 21, Misissauga, ON

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
We're having big problems right now, first I'm not going anymore because ally miscalculated how much money it would cost us to go there, so he only brought a ticket for him and ditched me on the metro. Anyway I'm not coming anymore and I'm really pissed at him for making me go with him for ****ing nothing.
Now, ally's bus it leaving at midnight and I'm not sure he's gonna get there in time, he told me if you could wait a bit for him or have him register later or some crap.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Yeah thats not a problem, sorry you got left behind Holy. BUT, look on the bright side...now you don't have to incur the wrath of my Dedede : )

EDIT: By the way, 5ive does your laptop have TIO on it? Would beat making the brackets by hand.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I've yet to lose to a ddd in Canada, I've beaten Percon and Fizzi. I would have placed top 5 and would have made money for doubles so yeah I'm mad right now. I guess I'll have to unleash my fury at obscene.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
wut marco your not coming anymore, im angry now >_< my day is ruined.
edit: i wil not have my recording equipment, my laptop is broken and my neglagence has caused me to leave my video camera at ayaz's for 3 months and have yet to go get it back.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Aww earlier start time, d*mn venue not being open till later.

Mikey scratch me outa this tourney, I won't be able to make it at all if it starts that early.:(

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Whoa, 11? Mmm....somehow I doubt I'll be making it on time. >< Maybe I'll just visit...besides, my new controllers haven't arrived yet, and my current controllers are messed up.

Hyo

Smash Journeyman
Just to let you guys know, JustinWong and I will come around 12-1 for sign ups, if you could wait up a bit?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Seconded.

How goes the tourney? Any epic upsets yet?
I predict Pho will beat Ambrose like he did at Hamilton a few weeks back, only this time he'll do it blindfolded with his hands behind his back!

Less he's not there, in that case I predict Ace coming 3rd in singles. First, Ally, second I dunno, somebody with a bounce in their step and a smile on their face... or just some douchebag.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I just got a call from Ally.

Ally and Kingace are in grand finals for doubles right now and singles are about to start.

2nd update:
-Ally and Kingace won doubles.
-Ally vs Kingace is winners final(singles)
-Ambrose vs nickcam in losers semi-finals.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I just got a call from Ally.

Ally and Kingace are in grand finals for doubles right now and singles are about to start.

2nd update:
-Ally and Kingace won doubles.
-Ally vs Kingace is winners final(singles)
-Ambrose vs nickcam in losers semi-finals.
HOLY SHIT NICKCAM IS A BEAST!!!!

Early predictions:

1.Ally
2.Ace
3.Brose
4.Nickcam

5ive

Smash Champion
Ally and Ace could of played on my capture card for their winners finals, BUT King Ace didn't want to play. 5 minutes later, I had to leave.

GG to everyone. Low turnout, but still fun.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Ally is waiting in grand finals now, Percon Vs. Kingace in losers final.

1:???
2:???
3:???
4:Ambrose
5:Nickcam

Ally sent Kingace to the losers, Nickcam lost to Ambrose and Percon eliminated Ambrose from the tourney.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Ally is waiting in grand finals now, Percon Vs. Kingace in losers final.

1:???
2:???
3:???
4:Ambrose
5:Nickcam

Ally sent Kingace to the losers, Nickcam lost to Ambrose and Percon eliminated Ambrose from the tourney.
Its gonna be Ally, Ace, and then Percon. Ace ususally takes Percon in brackets... but I'm still rooting for Niagara, woot Percon!

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Some big upsets today guys, was a funass tourney and a huge thanks to Carter Mikey and KingAce.

Pho never has a right to yell at anyone again for using MK, he MKed my PT like a true douchebag but thankfully my GaW ***** his ****.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
how come pho is like always in trouble ?
alright time to get er!x's mk on his ***.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
btw i know the general placings pretty well

JL got 5thish
Hype 7th?
Pastaboy 7th?
Mikey 9th
Kuenzel (THE CHAMP WHO BEAT MIKEY WITH ZSS) 9th
Gi 9th
SRTM 9th?

17th myself and carter and Hyo

KingAce

Smash Ace
quick update if anyone is still wondering lol
singles was
1)ally
2)kingace
3)percon
4)ambrose
5)JL
5)nickcam

doubles was small but
1)ally+kingace
2)brose+jl
3)SRTM+pastaboy

5ive

Smash Champion
Theres a lot of cutting and uploading to be done v_v.

I guess you'll see a couple vids pop up during this week. Just subscribe so you can keep in track. http://www.youtube.com/user/5iveRP

I'm doing the Alley/ Ambrose matches first.

btw, nice Luigi Mist. You were like beating this guy and he kinda got pissed.

nickcam

Smash Ace
quick update if anyone is still wondering lol
singles was
1)ally
2)kingace
3)percon
4)ambrose
5)JL
5)nickcam

doubles was small but
1)ally+kingace
2)brose+jl
3)Nickcam+mikey
forgot us lol. Fixed it. Even without a large turnout this was a great tourney.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Some big upsets today guys, was a funass tourney and a huge thanks to Carter Mikey and KingAce.

Pho never has a right to yell at anyone again for using MK, he MKed my PT like a true douchebag but thankfully my GaW ***** his ****.
It's annoying that everyone is progressing as a character, where I feel like my progress is standing still. It was the first time I felt that desperate. And I wasn't like Er!x, where I was spamming the tornado. Lack of knowledge killed me. Now I gotta figure out how Toon Link can beat everyone, instead of using such sad desperate attempts to win.

Besides, it didn't even feel good to win as MK.

Top Bottom