• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dublio

Smash Ace
I haven't played Brawl in two months, so when I went to play with my friend yesterday, I turned into a pile of suck. Oh well. Guess I'll have to fix that in July.

-pokes Nima- You should be back in Cary by then yesh? It's close enough for me to drive to easily. :)

fZk

Smash Lord
Any smashers or smashfests happening near the UNC campus? I'm going to be there for 2 weeks starting today. Let me know.

archer.

Smash Lord
fZk - No idea if anything Smash-wise ever happens at UNC-Chapel Hill. UNC-Charlotte... is a different story.

Tiger - Me and Craig are considering it, but we won't know for a few more days at least.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

ok arch, well i hope to see you guys there. How is the smash scene there? I miss you guys ^_^

archer.

Smash Lord
The scene is doing OK I guess. Well, except for East NC, because they suck and never come to anything West NC hosts even though we always go to their stuff.

:glare:

M

MysteryTigerTeen

so who is still going to tournaments than?

Also, unfortunately... i wont have a car when i get back :/

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Pretty much the same people, Caitie, along with 1-3 new ones...

It'll be great having you and Brian back in NC again, once summer's over. :)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Your region is gonna get Esam in the fall. Prep up the Pika matchup Craig :troll:.

And of course, I'll likely attend your guys tourneys once or twice more in the fall.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
SO i'm here cause PeePee is a motha****ing BOSS. I'm moving down SC in august, so i'll probably be here here a bit.
My negro Kadaj already knows this, so know everybody else knows. YEAH STINGERS! anybody going to Cot5 ?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sup brobro 8] hope you have a car, cuz sc is pretty dead =[ maybe you'll find ppl where ur going though, theres always hope =p

and umm I think kadajs going with archer, and tiger but shes md atm.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I treid to play brawl today just now, it hurt me, I got really bad at it after playing Melee for a month everyday x.x

Not even sure if I have the ability to play Brawl again.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I treid to play brawl today just now, it hurt me, I got really bad at it after playing Melee for a month everyday x.x

and another success story is written.

nah but that is sorta sad. i understand your marth put in work at G6:2

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I just spent like the last 4 hours getting PS2 emulation to work on my new laptop
But guess what
now it ****ing does
and the ps3 controller is hooked up and everything
****ing glorious

i think imma try persona 3 fes for u chris =D

Dublio

Smash Ace

Ditto. Haven't played in a long time and now I'm worse than before. It's not that I don't have the ability to play Brawl again, I'm just sick of driving over 6 hours just to go to a tournament. ;3

All my hopes and dreams lie with Nima in about two weeks from now. :)

*CT*

Smash Lord
I have the same PS2 Emu on my laptop it doesn't run that slow, but I usually play my SMT games on my PS2 since its like right in front of me, I'm actually working on my P3 100% file and my P3:Fes 100% file after that x.x its sooooo ******** to do the S.Link's properly.

EDIT: Then again I was using the disk in my laptop too.

@BChris: My marth? In which game lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I kinda prefer the emulator cuz you can upscale the graphics 8]

Normal resolution:

Upscaled:

And thats only 2x upscaling...this program goes up to 6x, but my computer can only do 2x without lagging terribly @.@.
Only thing that sucks, is the lag during battles (which only happens for a second or so when someone summons a persona really, but still) and there can be some whacky graphical glitches every now and then. But hey, its free 8]

edit: bleh I hate the way swf shrinks images...it kinda ruins the point lol. u can right click and view it full size and rly see the difference

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i finished persona 4 thought it was great but meh...this game is alright so far but playing games on this computer screen is still kinda awkward to me o.O

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, I love Persona 3.

The whole game was rather simple outside of the tower. And even then, the tower was easy to navigate. Still, it had a great soundtrack and an interesting way of conveying difficulty while not being so overbearing such as Nocturne.

I have yet to play P4, though I have it. Goes for a ton of game I have, though.

ATM, I'm split playing Minecraft, FF13, and OoT3D.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I dled it like 3 days ago cuz it was part of some free promotion thing, but I'm too used to the console version and the pc version is just weird to me now x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom