• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
LOL some random guy from MI pops in here just to tell us CoD sucks.

September 20th can't come soon enough.

archer.

Smash Lord
I can honestly say that I have never heard of him until now. But now I see that he is apparently one of the best CF's.

But really, anyone from MI posting in here just to say CoD sucks is incredibly random.

archer.

Smash Lord
I love Gears 2 but hate it so much at the same time. I'm destroying people in warzone but I keep losing because my random teammates are **** and get 1/5 of my kills and score.

And I literally just got noscoped. By a bot.

archer.

Smash Lord
But Gears of War isn't an FPS. And neither is Uncharted. And neither of them are ****ty, for that matter.

But if you wanna talk about ****ty FPS games...

Halo 3 was garbage. Not even trolling.

archer.

Smash Lord
Halo 3 MP sucked compared to Halo 2's multiplayer. Hard. And the campaign in the Halo series in general is vastly overrated. But damn, the only thing Bungie managed to do right with 3 was Forge and replays/screenshots. That was amazing. Everything else was not. I wish they could re-release Halo 2, with all of it's maps and weapons remaining the same, and then include Halo 3's features. I would be so happy.

But it will never happen.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I've only played Halo 2 MP a handful of times. It may have not been as good as Halo 2, but I still enjoyed the Halo 3 multiplayer experience.

archer.

Smash Lord
Man, the only reason I played Halo 3 was because my friends moved on. I didn't really wanna play Halo 2 online by myself/without friends, even if it meant playing an inferior game.

But then we discovered CoD 4 and everything was OK again.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Golden Eye in today's context is not that good. It was great back in the day setting the standard for fps's.

archer.

Smash Lord
I tried Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 once. Couldn't get into it. I have friends who love it though.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Just a note that im seriously going to play link forever since im really good now

:phone:

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
The next rainbow six's multiplayer is IMO gonna be amazing, I'll vouch for it since I've played it :| but yeah like stingers I really enjoyed H3 multiplayer, it didn't seem much different from H2 to me though.
this is all disregarding goldeneye 64, the standout best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom