• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
Oh, I know! Super Smash Bros. Splash!

Since the console's codename/final name is rumored to be like Current or Stream or some ****.

Every stage has water.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
oh snap, my bad. wilmington isn't really my smash scene, but i guess i should've changed it while i'm here. typical college switch stuff, and i'll be back there in greensboro at some point next week.

my number is 336-686-7961. you'll be here this thursday/friday, or next week?
Yeah I'm in greenville as we speak. I'm going back on Sunday but I should be at Animazement unless I get outvoted or something.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
jokes/legit ideas aside, does anyone know if they have announced the next smash game to be for the next wii? cafe or whatever it's called. because I'd say it's then a 50-50 chance between them doing something ******** like CT said, or just doing "super smash bros _x__" for the new Nintendo _x__.

Super Smash Brothers Quarrel

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Characters with high air mobility usually, or really good anti jungle options.
Wario with a tire is pretty boss at anti-juggle.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Who's all at or going to Animazement? I'll be the guy tomorrow wearing the mega man shirt playing wolf, but phone #'s are always nice

402-305-5522

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I had a choice between some type of cup, and two different CDs one with techno music and another with anime music I think.

I took the cup.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
hey folks I was at Animazement and played melee for a little bit(Chris).

I was kinda scared that guy (josh?) was going to beat the $hit out of me for spamming dsmash. I'm not good at smash as I have no tech skills and limited knowledge of the game. The only reason I have an account here is my college friends who play smash needed a fourth person for teams/smashfest locations/set ups.

like I said PP, I live in Charlotte. Haven't played Melee since moving here, and no real tourneys like Apex/Pound/RoM.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha well the Peach character boards can help you understand the character better, or videos or even the NC Melee PR thread(I can get you the link for it if you can't find it). There are always ways to learn even if you can't play right away. =)

Post in the NC Brocator thread(I can also get you the link for that if needed) so players in the area can try to set up fests with you. =)

PS: It would be nice to have you in our community man, and Josh doesn't actually fight anyone lol.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Animazement tourneys are always lol.

Good stuff to Kill for beating 313 and KSK for beating V1CE though. Those were really good sets. Although I would like to see them play again with actual Counter-Picks allowed.

:phone:

Dublio

Smash Ace
Looking forward to that tourney around June 18th and getting lots of footage for the combo video that will likely not be made for a very long time. :)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Foxy allowed me to win the Brawl tournament LOOOOLLLLL
Foxy should have let me win too :(or maybe I should have been on catfish status before I played him:high:) Seriously, DK is dumb.

GG's everyone in NC, glad I came to visit, I came back wanting to play more melee tbh, but that's because playing brawl in Nebraska is a chore.

If you want my small recap, you'll have to check Nebraska boards, too much to type here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom