• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
That's creepy, I'm surprised you noticed something like that.

EDIT: I thought that he'd post again.....one day he'll post again and we'll be the same.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Kieth, accept my FR on XBL. I wanna play you. The GT is homicidal havok.
There! Now we must post in unity at all times so this never breaks EVER!!! also CT do you drive cause if you wanna bring me and Craig and whoever to Xanadu then that would be ****.

DUO!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!! STOP PLAYING MVC3!!! Are you coming to my tourney on the 12th? Whats our teaming situation for the future events. If you dont make it to mine or G6 I need to find a teammate, unless you dont wanna team with me anymore... idc... I just wanna win lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ct PMed me and said he could chill at my place fri night and drive up there sat...so y'all should come up here lol

Duo55

Smash Ace
There! Now we must post in unity at all times so this never breaks EVER!!! also CT do you drive cause if you wanna bring me and Craig and whoever to Xanadu then that would be ****.

DUO!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!! STOP PLAYING MVC3!!! Are you coming to my tourney on the 12th? Whats our teaming situation for the future events. If you dont make it to mine or G6 I need to find a teammate, unless you dont wanna team with me anymore... idc... I just wanna win lol
I wanna say I'll be there, but I'm not sure right now. If I come then of course we can team. I'll be trying hard to be there. If I do show up then I'll be winning all events :)

*CT*

Smash Lord
Alright guys, I talked to my mom and she thinks my car is basically too ****ty, so I might be getting a pimped out rent-a-car.....maybe. I am 100% confirmed I put in the request off for work and talked to my boss about it.

My car is full for Xanadu either way though:
CT
Stingers
Kadaj
Vice
Dublio

Can each of you send me your phone numbers and addresses.
EDIT: I'll also talk about a tentative schedule about getting there >.< /plans.

*CT*

Smash Lord
CT I think I might be riding with Dublio now

It'd be Dublio, Me, Mew2king, and someone else that's coming from ga

Idk just yet
This means I'm probably not going to Xanadu now.

Just let me know sometime relatively soon.

EDIT: Anyone from Charlotte interested in going to Xanadu, might have space for one to two, if you want to meet up at my place if your out of the way that would work out as well.

EDIT: I'll give it until Monday to decide if I'm going or not now. Night guys.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
grats on beating three characters ive never played.

at least i dont need sent to win you ****ing ******.

Okay everyone jaurice ***** my tronne bon

your ****ing amazing jaurice.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
good stuff jaurice. a wins a win dont let it get to u

also dublio why not? =[ that sucks but at least ct can prolly go again loool....i hope m2k can find a ride now tho.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Doing it that way does seem like a good idea but wouldn't good players that go to every tourney have an advantage over a good player who doesn't. Or some players would have more points added up because they came to more things. Like a player like me who goes to pretty much every tourney could have more points than a player like stingers who doesn't go to too many tourneys. He is still a way better player than me But I would be higher.

I mean seems like a good idea though.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lol yeah good stuff jaurice you beat my tronne bro

your **** is so big your the best marvel player of all time

you beat her with sent to? damn your so good

Black Mantis

Smash Hero

So I just ***** Jauice at MvC3 even though he tried to get a free win on laggy internet

Little did he know i was practicing my links with capcoms patented lag simulator in training mode

Thanks Capcom

edit nah jaurice your skurll was legitish. Killed/comboed all your other characters to see how good they were.

but while your stepping up to better characters, step up to a better internet provider

I heard you can get good monthly deals from...Stark industries.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
yeah dude im mad, im mad that you every time you ever win anything you have to

1. go brag about it on the brawl forums so daddy kadaj and daddy keith will see it and smile upon you, grats on that.

2. Remind that person that lost to you, even if they lost to you under out lieing circumstances (read, i was using tronne, argubaly one of the worst characters in the game/ not using any of the characters on my actual team) every single day of their entire lives that they lost to you in a video game. big ****ing deal bro

3. If it was recorded, OH GOD DAMN IF IT WAS RECORDED you will post it in every single facebook post or swf post you make for the next six months. and you will repost it again and again...and again if that persons name is ever brought up in any given context.

These are not my opinions. these are facts, jaurice. winning and bragging about it is not going to make anyone like you any more. in fact this might as well be a list of reasons why a lot of people dont like you in the community in general. So what if you beat my tronne? why come here to brag about it? its not like i ever claimed to be some amazing player in a serious context jaurice, your being a child.

Just another serious about video games black guy i suppose.

edit thanks for quoting that, sucks when someone gives you a dose of your own medicine doesnt it? (even if my post was clearly in jest, where as you were being super serious about your wins over my tronne)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lol you guys are confusing salt for my general un carring

I wont get salty about marvel (a game i barely play anyway) especially when i never played my real team against jaurice in any context at all. (clearly i was unaware that these online matches where "The SWF bragging rights" matches)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom